Guide  How To Add An Image To Your Signature

Ahoy all! Today I will be creating a guide on how to add an image to your signature!

1. Get the URL to your Image
You will need a direct link to the image. You can use a photo hosting site such as Photobucket to upload images there. I am going to use Photobucket for this How To. Once you have uploaded your desired picture to the photo hosting site, you will probably see links near the photo that say HTML, Embed, Direct, and so forth. Copy the Direct one.
howto1.png

2. Edit your Signature
To do this, go to the dropdown menu and select Signature
howto2.png

3. Entering the URL
Once you have reached the signature page, you should click the picture icon.
howto3.png

4. Entering the URL (continued)
After you have clicked the picture icon, its time to paste that Direct link into the box. You can do this by right clicking the box and selecting paste, or by pressing CTRL + V which will paste the URL into the box.
howto4.png

5. Inserting the Image
Its smooth sailing from here, just hit the Insert button and the image should pop into your signature editing box!
howto5.png

howto6.png

6. Saving
Now, all you have to do is save!!
howto7.png

Congratulations! You have successfully added an image to your signature!! ;)

Please also remember to follow all forum rules when inserting your signature:

Signatures
Signatures may not be abused. Please keep them free of videos, large images, and large amounts of text. They must not distract from posts. Persons found, at our discretion, to be abusing signatures could lose the ability to have one entirely.

The maximum height limit allowed by the forums is 220px.

Also you can just add the image to any thread on this site if you don't wanna upload it to another site. Just make sure the pic fits in with the thread and that you resize it so it's an allowed size.

You can also use the 'IMG Code' directly.

You may also use an album by right clicking the image and copying the url/location. If you do that though make sure your album is at least viewable by all members. (Guests don't see signatures).

Screen shot 2011-07-11 at 4.03.54 PM.jpg

IF ANYBODY USE WINDOWS XP JUST FIND A PICTURE YOU WANT CLICK IN HER THAN CLICK FULL IMAGE AND COPY LINK ITS VERY SIMPLE

Also you can just add the image to any thread on this site if you don't wanna upload it to another site. Just make sure the pic fits in with the thread and that you resize it so it's an allowed size.
thanks this was much faster, i found a pic and put it in a pm and then copied it to my sig. thx!

Back