Tip  How To Catch Legendary Fish

I have caught the Fire Dragon about 6 times off of the PVP islands. Generally if you take a boat out between the two largest rocks, FD, Mossy Moses (sp?), or the glittering girl show. PDF is also good for the harder ones.

Lou is what I would call a common type, he shows so much I started screaming at the monitor and threatening to make Lou Stew. He is by far the easiest to catch.

Hmm well i recently caught i think that hardest one there is??? It was my first time so idk

Guys it doesn't matter what island you're at.All you have to have is patience i caught fire dragon and mossy moss
on the out skirts of the map so see doesn't matter were your at.

Silly me. I didn't go legend fishing until I mastered. But, then playing John Creststeel (Eliza's big bro) recently I snagged the Glittering Girl at Fishing Level 10 - off the dock of PDF no less, just pure luck I suppose.

Until then, I assumed you had to be at least level 15, with Legend Rod and Lure and be on a boat.

how do u catch fire dragon? I've tried 3 times (clicking as fast as humanly possible) and he still got away -_-
I've had the fire dragon hooked twice and lost it on a mis-click on catching the spinning reel. But my strategy for the struggle part is the same for any of them. I hold the mouse with my right hand (or whatever hand you normally use to mouse) and with my left hand attack the mouse button with my finger. I feel using two hands...er well a hand and a finger on my other hand, you get more clicks in that way. Try it out mate.

~Etar1pAI

Back