Tip  How To Catch Legendary Fish

Cool, I have just recently discovered the Spania and other videos on youtube. I am looking forward to going through them all. The fishing videos are great! Seeing all the videos kind of makes me want to put together a commercial..lol

Cool, I have just recently discovered the Spania and other videos on youtube. I am looking forward to going through them all. The fishing videos are great! Seeing all the videos kind of makes me want to put together a commercial..lol

I know right, there are some good videos out there. Would love to make one, but I really don't know how to do all that stuff. lol :confused:

If I knew how to make vids for free without camera I would've made one. If only my secret spot was still working I'd make one there.

there are free ones i have found now i'm just figuring out which one i want to use... the first one i downloaded had great reviews and it was free... but in my mind it worked like borderline garbage lol weeee shall see what happens

You guys are great ! i made some video's with my windows movie maker but there slide show still pictures . But im going to try the one you guys posted ! Thanks for all the info ....

I'm amazed.. wow.. I've had a couple of opportunites to catach one, but never really knew what to do.. this is very helpful.. still not sure I'll ever snag one.. lol Ty Johnny!

Great video! If only there was a way to incorporate how much clicking there actually is for legendary fish like a ticker counter just to collect the number of clicks...I imagine its in the thousands easily!

I lost the speedy lou cause I missed him in catch it click the handle check out the vid. It's weird I couldn't catch him but I caught the fire dragon 5 min later. I would've taken video of that but i was to focused on catching it that I didn't have time to take video.
Heres a funny vid of the mega mouth eating the small fish

Back