How to change name of character

TheBladestormer

Dockworker
There was an option to change the name of my character however that option is no longer there. Is there a way i can get it changed without starting again?

thanks in advance :)

sadly there's no way to change it.. hopefully one day they would give us an opportunity to change to remake the look of our pirate and change the name

There have been cases where pirates have had their names changed for unknown reasons but names are not supposed to be changed.

hi, I'm wondering if there's any way to request a new name, or if in the future we'll be able to rename pirates? my pirate is about a year old and is almost level 50, got ships I really like, weapons and garb I really like, quests completed, etc. etc. so much stuff that I'd never wanna lose and definitely isn't worth remaking a pirate with a better name and starting over from scratch, and I just hate what I named her now. :/
if it's not possible, I totally understand! thought I'd ask cause I don't know if this is something that could ever happen. thanks for reading :) x

hi, I'm wondering if there's any way to request a new name, or if in the future we'll be able to rename pirates? my pirate is about a year old and is almost level 50, got ships I really like, weapons and garb I really like, quests completed, etc. etc. so much stuff that I'd never wanna lose and definitely isn't worth remaking a pirate with a better name and starting over from scratch, and I just hate what I named her now. :/
if it's not possible, I totally understand! thought I'd ask cause I don't know if this is something that could ever happen. thanks for reading :) x

Ahoy @McRat,

At the current time there are no present plans to introduce a rename system, however, nothing is ever outside the realm of possibility. As for right now, enjoy your pirate as she is, and maybe down the road renaming may become available.

That being said, I would always recommend eventually starting alternate pirates to play once you've maxed out, it's a fun experience from scratch again!

Fair Seas,
Misha

Ahoy @McRat,

At the current time there are no present plans to introduce a rename system, however, nothing is ever outside the realm of possibility. As for right now, enjoy your pirate as she is, and maybe down the road renaming may become available.

That being said, I would always recommend eventually starting alternate pirates to play once you've maxed out, it's a fun experience from scratch again!

Fair Seas,
Misha

no problem! thanks for taking the time to reply, honestly the ship renaming in the future is gonna be such a nice feature I probably won't be stressing over pirate names anyway :) and true! I love the Black Pearl storyline, it's always nostalgic. thanks! :D

Back