Guide  How to Change your D Name

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
What type of info do they ask before allowing you to change it?
A small description of what you are looking to chat about. When you are connected, they ask you if this is the account id (your Acct id) of which you want to reset the D-name for. After you confirm and they ask you to wait a bit while they reset it. After that they let you know its done and ask you if they can help you with anything else. Thats about it.

A small description of what you are looking to chat about. When you are connected, they ask you if this is the account id (your Acct id) of which you want to reset the D-name for. After you confirm and they ask you to wait a bit while they reset it. After that they let you know its done and ask you if they can help you with anything else. Thats about it.
Oh so the usual chat...i meant how do they confirm it's you with just you account name?

I'm glad this thread had been posted. I had always wondered if it could be changed (though I just 'assumed' my D-name would follow me forever like a bad wart). *I now just need to dream up a better name :D.

Word of warning:
If you ever end up with Don as your Chat Rep, he will ask why you wanna change it. Be sure to make up an excuse or something :p
Lol, glad I didnt get to chat with that guy. Jennifer was very nice and helpful and didnt ask me why I wanted to change it. All she did was ask me to verify my account for which I want my D-name reset. After a few minutes it was done, then she asked if she could help me with anything else I said no thank you and that was it. Real nice person :D

Something to keep in mind, D-names may only be changed once every 6 months. Hopefully no one changes it that often though (or more than once really), that could get confusing for your player-friends..

Why would you all want to change them so often anyway ... ;)
Don't confuse me guys, I may not recognize you! Mine is simple, easy to remember, and yes, "uncreative" ... :D
But you all would know me, no question asked.

Why change your D name? It's not like it's your pirate name or anything.. Mine is so weird you would think I'm a 5 year old and I have no want to change it :lol1:

Upon resetting it informs you your D-Name was "declinded."

Screen shot 2011-07-03 at 2.56.02 PM.jpg

Oh, Disney..

Lol, glad I didnt get to chat with that guy. Jennifer was very nice and helpful and didnt ask me why I wanted to change it. All she did was ask me to verify my account for which I want my D-name reset. After a few minutes it was done, then she asked if she could help me with anything else I said no thank you and that was it. Real nice person :D
Do you have go call in and change it or can u do it by the website

Back