Tip  How to complete the black pearl quest

Javan Forever

Buccaneer
1.Gather a full crew. Make sure they stay about lvl 25 and up. Try to get a man who has take
cover. It is best to have a crew of 12 (including you).
2.Entering the Black Pearl. You could skip or watch the cutscene. When you are on the actual
Black Pearl, you will have to face officers (lvl 28 and up). It is best for someone to use
their staff if they have one.
3.After the officers, have your "take cover man" take the wheel. Then, Light Frigates will
appear. Don't waste your best ammunition but at the same time kill'em quick.
4.Allow your steering man to go. He should allow enough space to shoot the towers guarding
the drawbridges. Once you did that go as fast as possible and shoot the last drawbridges
AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE! ALMOST EVERY ATTEMPT LOSE AT THIS PART!
5.If you actually made it here then your in luck. After the drawbridges, have everyone head
to the LEFT CANNONS. THE GOLIATH WILL APPEAR ON THE LEFT. Then shoot him with ALL YOU HAVE!
Try to hit him long enough so that your steering man can drive away fast. When you escape.
(drama music) CONGRATULATIONS!

If you had to do it for the quest at the end, head back to Jack Sparrow in Faithful Bride in
Tortuga. He will give you 2000 Notoriety points, and you get the special sailing skill
Leadership.

Additional tips:

Step #4. I have been steering the Black Pearl since I was level 37 and I never lost. Note that I never had full crew (not 12 people) and never lost all my sails. The key is that we HAVE TO HAVE TAKE COVER. And TAKE YOUR TIME TO RECHARGE TAKE COVER, that is very crucial, before we proceed to the next drawbridge.

I've been sunk or forced to tp out or log off to avoid losing (yes, the last two were disgracing :rolleyes:), just because the Captains were rushing to finish step #4 quickly, without having take cover ready for the next drawbridge. We cannot be attacked once the drawbridges are down on one step. So why not take time to finish charging take cover.

Step #5. Try to position the broadsides of the Black Pearl in front of the bow of Goliath to minimize the damage from Goliath's firebrands.

Back