how to do hurricane glitch

does anyone know how to do the hurricane slash glitch?

• yes

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • i don't know

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
I'm with ya on this. Also, as I see it there are 2 theories of thought upheld by POTCO players in consideration to the hacking or account stealing:
  1. Those whom feel that POTCO hacking/stealing is "wrong" and seek to play the game as intended by DIMG developers
  2. Those whom feel that POTCO hacking/stealing is "good" and justify it as pay-back for Disney not providing a good enough game, are bored, or seek fame from such activity
Now, I could keep rambling on and on :rolleyes: about how I feel that hacking is bad but...you know what, I am tired of talking. Instead, I would like to share this video which helps me to understand (visually) the difference as to what has happened to POTCO.

(Note: Tommy's 'sale or pet' represents POTCO to me while Tommy's 'actions' represents the end-result of POTCO hacking to the welfare and continuity of the game).

Sad part is, they do get fame. Personally though if I were to "get fame" I would wait and be patient and have good attention rather than bad. The people that give the fame are either others who want to do the same or others who hate them period.

Sad part is, they do get fame. Personally though if I were to "get fame" I would wait and be patient and have good attention rather than bad. The people that give the fame are either others who want to do the same or others who hate them period.
Maybe it's not so good that I share the following (please, 'no' drama) but in light of what you say about pirate "FAME," back in December of 2012 I had received the following response back from a popular POTCO hacker whom relies heavily upon his own sharing of in-game coding used to manipulate the game.

Below is his own wording and philosophy as to why he does - what he does - in consideration to hacking POTCO:
I understand where you're coming from and I understand you probably do not understand the significance behind my videos. Yes, I do post videos that in a way may harm the entire POTCO system. I know lots of people who have requested such videos I make. A lot of the Hacking Tutorials I create make people very happy. And again, I am only saying this from my understanding. A lot of people wonder "How do I do this" and "How do I do that" and I simply make the Hacking Tutorials that nobody has seen before. I can honestly say I do these videos sometimes just for the fame and popularity, excluding the Tribute Videos, those are for pure passion. I did not say I am not responsible for my videos, because I clearly am, I am just not responsible for the actions people take using the information in these videos. I cannot control the viewer and their actions. I feel by promoting these videos, in a way it harms and helps the POTCO Community. Not only does it give players a new thing to do in this boring world, it also grasps the attention of Non-Players who seek the opportunity to these same things, therefore bringing more business for Disney. The way I see it, age does not matter when it comes to fulfilling these duties by making these tutorials. People want to learn this stuff and it becomes a great opportunity to teach someone something they have never seen before! Lots of people are seeking insight from these videos, they see other people doing it and they wonder how to do it themselves. I offer the top-notch videos for these people to view to learn how to do it themselves, a lot more Positive comes out of these videos then Negatives. People want to go that "Extra" Mile, Especially since Disney has yet to make any BIG changes that could draw the attention of their players, they are losing players day by day. I can honestly say I am only making 1 more Hacking Video then after that I am considering stopping, although my videos will remain up. Honestly if players wish to close out their accounts, they may do so, but what you do not know, is that only Adult Accounts may delete their account at their own risk, other than that, Teen/Tween Accounts or Child Accounts may not do this, therefore leaving their account vulnerable.
UPDATE: 8 months later, this particular POTCO hacker is "still" actively making videos and/or sharing coding which changes the gaming experience of POTCO (contrary to the above claim). :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's not so good that I share the following (please, 'no' drama) but in light of what you say about pirate "FAME," back in December of 2012 I had received the following response back from a popular POTCO hacker whom relies heavily upon his own sharing of in-game coding used to manipulate the game.

Below is his own wording and philosophy as to why he does - what he does - in consideration to hacking POTCO:
UPDATE: 8 months later, this particular POTCO hacker is "still" actively making videos and/or sharing coding which changes the gaming experience of POTCO (contrary to the above claim). :mad:

I understand where they are coming from, but quite frankly can not condone hacking. If the game seriously bore him, then he needs to move along to another MMO/MMORPG. You are not helping anyone at all. Despite what they believe they are essentially telling others that hacking is okay in this world. And with computers further diversifying and becoming a bigger role in society we simply can not have that. I can easily see the more a hacking community grows, the bigger chance in the near future where Governments (Reyes, lol, no way that will ever happen) will end up needing to emphasize and create a superbly oversized force to keep the society in line over the internet. Sure, it does not look like it AT ALL right now, but it can easily change the more hackers we get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back