Guide How to find the exact date you started playing POTCO

Ahoy!!

Ever wanted to find out the exact date you started playing POTCO? Look no further...

You can find this information by going to:
http://piratesonline.go.com/#/commun...nity-home.html

On the left side, click "Account Services", then "Forgot Account ID?"

You will see a page that says
"If you have more than one registered account, all your Account IDs associated with the e-mail address you entered will be sent to you."- put in your email that you use for POTCO.

After you get the email, click the link provided within the message. You will see a list of Disney accounts that are active with that email address. Your POTCO accounts are marked with an "X" on the left. The date created is listed on the right.

I started playing on 02/18/2008

Now you know when you started playing POTCO!! Feel free to post your dates below!

I originally started playing PotCO (on my first account) in 11/21/07, and I didn't need to use this to know that, as I have an almost photographic memory (with occasion short term memory loss included).

4/30/2009

Thanks for posting this! I've been trying to figure out how to tell when I joined without success forever. lol :D

I originally started playing, 02/17/2008. But I remember the first membership I got went to my second account, which is now my main. That one was registered on 06/25/2008.​

I have several accounts, but my main one started on 3/7/2010. All along I thought I started on April ... :lol1:, as noted on my First Anniversary YouTube video ...

Screen Shot 2012-01-08 at 12.09.09 PM.jpg

Started playing in March of '07 though.

Lol i tried using my email and my dads, but I can't seem to find MY account.... I think it was around 2010 of may, idk tho ._.

Back