Guide How to find the exact date you started playing POTCO

I've been trying to do this and it won't let me go to account services after I click that link. Is there somewhere else i need to go?
I believe the feature to see when your account was made was specific to the POTCO website, so it probably doesn't work now that it is closed. I could be wrong though, the last time I checked was 4 years ago ;)

go to the store website their is a log in button top right click forgot username, put in your email then they will send you an email with any active accounts listed account services was hard to find at first. they've updated the website since this thread was made... Hope it helps

6/29/2009 is when i started. I remember now as darkwarrior4585 was the main account i used to play Potco. 8 years ago wow :ar:

3/30/2008 was when I first began my pirates adventure as Angel Ligerheart! Can't believe its over 9 years ago :O

I don't think it worked for me. It said 2012, but I played other Disney games with the same Disney account back in 2006...

4/20/2009

tenor.gif

1/7/2008
I knew it was a while ago but... good lord, almost a decade now... WHERE DID ALL THAT TIME GO?

Last edited:
Back