Guide  How To Find Your Screenshots

Any idea how I locate the screenshots I took on a system based on Windows Vista? I've searched...&...searched to no avail. (I play game through my 'browser' and not through the normal route).

I've heard from another member here on forums that it is difficult to find, if not impossible. I've looked "everywhere." Any suggestions??? Thank you ~

i was cleaning out my computer a few months ago and I found them but i didnt make a shortcut its possible but very hard :rumgone:

I have Vista on my home computer....go to start, double click computer, double click C: drive, double click program files, double click Disney, double click Disney Online, Double click PiratesOnline, double click screenshots and there they should be!

Oh yea I have that on my laptop.....sorry don't know where they are on there. So I loaded Gadwin from POTCO
forum that someone had suggested.....go to their site, and under search type: Gadwin it links you to Richard Ironskull's thread. I like it...works great!

Snippet tool works best for me, because then I can Make the path... so no searching through folders and all of what not... :p

found my screen-shots!!! OK first this is only for windows 7.... go to start thing..... right click on all programs..... click open...... it should come up with some stuff or not lol......... go to the top of the page where website kind of thing is at and click on AppData...... click on local low....... then click on panda3D..... then start..... then pirates........ then finally screen-shots!! :D hope this helped anyone

I never can find the Disney file, and I have Windows 7.... My computer just does not like me i guess :eek:

Just Do This Steps :D

1.Open Computer (should be on your desktop)
2.Press Local Disk
3.Press Program Files Or Program Files x86 If You Have A 64 bit
4.Press Disney
5.Press Disney Online
6.Press PiratesOnline
7.Press Screenshots
8.Then You Have Your Screenshots

These 2 Below Are If You Have A 32 Bit Computer,
You Can Check What Bit Computer You Have By
Pressing Start And Then Right Click On Computer Then Properties
Or On Your Desktop You Should See Something Called Computer,
Then Just Right Click On It Then Properties.
Then You Should See What Bit Of Computer You Have By

Or You Can Try This:

1.Press And Hold Ctrl And R
2.Then A Window Called Run Will Open Up
3.Copy And Paste This Into The Run: C:/Program Files/Disney/Disney Online/PiratesOnline/Screenshots
4.Then The Screenshots Folder Should Open
5.Then You Have Your Screenshots

Or Try This

1.Press And Hold Ctrl And R
2.Then A Window Called Run Will Show
3.Then Copy And Paste This To It: C:/Program Files/Disney/Disney Online/PiratesOnline/
4.Then If You Have A 32 Bit Then You Should See A Folder Called Screenshots
5.Then There You Go, Enjoy You Screenshots!

These Are If You Are Using The Desktop Pirates Online!

Hope This Worked :D

anyone know how to find my screeonshots im using internet explorer and windows xp :sad1:
This is the way I get mine from the browser version
Search this
\users\xxxxx\appdata\local\panda3d\start\pirates\screenshots\

* NOTE: my user account name for my computer goes where the 'x' are

Im not sure if its the same method for the XP version. Im currently running Windows7 might want to give it a try

thanks but it isnt working any case thanks...
Hey Ox, when you take a screen shot, write down the string of numbers and letters that pop up. They usually start with C:\users... Then you should be able to find them that way...

***This is how I found mine. I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit. ****You may have to double click
1. Click on Start
2. Click on Documents
3. Click on Computer & it should drop down if it already isn't down
4. Click on "Local Disk (C: )" *****There should not be a space between the : & the )
5. Click on "Program Files (x86)
6. The folders are alphabetically ordered so look for the Ds
7. Click on "Disney"
8. Click on "PiratesOnline"
9. The first 2 folders are "Cache" & "Screenshots"
10. You guessed it, Click on "Screenshots"
There they are :)
******If you want to create a "Shortcut" simply, Click the "Screenshot" folder so it highlights blue. Right click the "Screenshot" folder. Find "Send To" put your mouse over it. Now go to "Desktop (Create Screenshot)" There you have it!

***This is how I found mine. I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit. ****You may have to double click
1. Click on Start
2. Click on Documents
3. Click on Computer & it should drop down if it already isn't down
4. Click on "Local Disk (C: )" *****There should not be a space between the : & the )
5. Click on "Program Files (x86)
6. The folders are alphabetically ordered so look for the Ds
7. Click on "Disney"
8. Click on "PiratesOnline"
9. The first 2 folders are "Cache" & "Screenshots"
10. You guessed it, Click on "Screenshots"
There they are :)
******If you want to create a "Shortcut" simply, Click the "Screenshot" folder so it highlights blue. Right click the "Screenshot" folder. Find "Send To" put your mouse over it. Now go to "Desktop (Create Screenshot)" There you have it!
didnt work............. GRR

Back