Guide  How To Find Your Screenshots

What ._. Are you playing from the Launcher or Browser?
ahh i called my dad and asked him and hes says its a stupid question bucause i use internet and he says its a typo of what another kind pirate asked so i guess browser. he said something about that

ahh i called my dad and asked him and hes says its a stupid question bucause i use internet and he says its a typo of what another kind pirate asked so i guess browser. he said something about that
You guess? :confused: Do you go to the website to play? Maybe we should move this to a Convo. so we don't spam this thread ._.

its internet explorer, so browser or what??
Browser..
Ok... Take a screenshot and while the white letters with the screenshot info pop up, press 'Print Screen' on your keyboard so you can get a copy of where the screenshot is saved. open paint and paste it there and just search for the file name.

TRY ON LOCAL C ... TOLLS FOLDER OPTIONS SHOW HIDDEN FILES AND FOLDERS THAN BACK C DISC LEFT CLICK SEARCH SEACRCH ALL FILES AND FOLDERS AND THERE WILL BE SCREENSHOTS

I use Fraps for my screenshots/videos. I would suggest to those of you that are constantly going to be viewing your screenshot folder, after you locate it, make a shortcut to it on your desktop or My Documents if you like your desktop icon free. That way your screenshots are just a double click away.

~Etar1pAI

Back