How To Find Your Screenshots
First off to take a screenshot press f9
Step1-Go to My Computer
1.JPG

Step2-Type in Piratesonline
2.JPG

Step3-Click on the folder Screenshots
3.JPG

Step4-It's that easy now start taking screenshots of your famed and post them to the thread your famed and legendary weapons
4.JPG

Step5-Thank Will Nightwolf for posting this

I appreciated that you showed the path. But it's not always like that ... For instance, I have a network at home, and Potco is under a 'hidden' folder; users, application data, Panda3D and so on and so on.

My point is, the best way to know your particular path is (on your PC) ... get a piece of paper and a pen. Click F9, then wait for a few second ... at the bottom of your screen you will see your exact path, so write that down. Then like Will said above, go to MyComputer, and follow the rest of the path that you just wrote down. Open every folder and eventually you will see Screenshots folder.

I appreciated that you showed the path. But it's not always like that ... For instance, I have a network at home, and Potco is under a 'hidden' folder; users, application data, Panda3D and so on and so on.

My point is, the best way to know your particular path is (on your PC) ... get a piece of paper and a pen. Click F9, then wait for a few second ... at the bottom of your screen you will see your exact path, so write that down. Then like Will said above, go to MyComputer, and follow the rest of the path that you just wrote down. Open every folder and eventually you will see Screenshots folder.
That's what I did.

you should make sure to reguarly clean that foulder i wound up deleting 35,950 screen shots from my foulder because i didnt clean it for a year lol...

XD I wonder how many GB of storage that was
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 9:40 AM):
you should make sure to reguarly clean that foulder i wound up deleting 35,950 screen shots from my foulder because i didnt clean it for a year lol...

XD I wonder how many GB of storage that was

John here is how I find my screenshots: click computer, double click C: drive, double click program files, double click Disney, double click screenshots....you will find them listed by dates.
Make a shortcut to your desktop, so that you dont have to go through all that each time you want to find a screenshot. To do this I beleive you right click when you are in the folder with the screeshots and either create a shortcut or send to desktop.

John here is how I find my screenshots: click computer, double click C: drive, double click program files, double click Disney, double click screenshots....you will find them listed by dates.
Make a shortcut to your desktop, so that you dont have to go through all that each time you want to find a screenshot. To do this I beleive you right click when you are in the folder with the screeshots and either create a shortcut or send to desktop.

tysm :woot:

what about if u play in the browser versoin

How often do the screenshots refresh? I took some screen shots and they arent appearing in my pictures :confused:

Any idea how I locate the screenshots I took on a system based on Windows Vista? I've searched...&...searched to no avail. (I play game through my 'browser' and not through the normal route).

I've heard from another member here on forums that it is difficult to find, if not impossible. I've looked "everywhere." Any suggestions??? Thank you ~

Back