How to Fix Runtime Errors

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
I received this from technical support in regards to Runtime errors...

runtime.JPG

EDIT: updated as Disney told me to do. Go to do CD, and BAM!!! level 54 Runtime error! So.... Not sure it is really a 'fix'... :sad1:

I never ever had a runtime error till today. Two in a row, and my cache file which i empty every day errored, it wouldn't delete. I couldn't get back in game without runtime happening, so I deleted all games files and reinstalled. It seems ok now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

I've had these when they updated the new islands i couldn't even log into the actual game it would stop at character selection but now im all fixed and [patched :)! ( Sorry for my grammar and spelling, a little excited today)!

Thankfully I haven't had a runtime error in a while. My computer keeps wanting to download an update for a 64 bit system, but my system is a 32 bit so the download always fails lol. It used to be quite a pain.. I hope your issue gets solved soon. Might just take time, or it might go away after the next update that POTCO has. That's what seemed to happen with mine - after the last big update, no more runtime errors.

Runtime errors will not only occur if Microsoft Visual Package is outdated. These errors may occur if your CPU & Ram is overloaded. Also updating your drivers will help a lot to prevent this from happening!

Make sure you have the latest visual package which is Microsoft Visual C++ Package 2012. Download it by clicking here.
Hope this helped! :)

Thanks Mate. Helping to fix these types of errors removes a major frustration that may lead to people leaving the game. CHEERS Mark

Back