Tip  How to get Awesome Rep And Loot

Lexi

Pirate
Go to the Gold/Treasure room on Tormenta with 2-4 people, crew up, then take turns killing all 4 enemies at once while the others heal you with doll. The least rep anyone in our group got was 500. The healers got varied amounts, I got around 100 rep for healing each person when it wasn't my turn. We all leveled up several weapons in no time using this method. I averaged 600+ rep when using doll/life drain etc... to kill all 4 at once. Once your friends have you on doll, either use evil eye or run to all 4 of the enemies and attune them, then start killing them. It took each of us less than a minute to kill all 4 at once. Plus, the rep and loot were excellent! When its not your turn just stand on the ramp going down into the treasure room and the enemies won't bother you.

This was a lot more fun than running around crazy and constantly attacking for hours.

Other Suggestions:
Do NOT go there if your level is too low without enough people to heal you.

For the lower levels that want to go, it might also be a good idea to let one of your higher ranked friends go to the treasure room and you tp to them rather than trying to run through the cursed caverns yourself.

Don't forget to stock up on potions!

Igor say aye mate!! Igor spent alot of time lving in the gold room!! :D

Go to the Gold/Treasure room on Tormenta with 2-4 people, crew up, then take turns killing all 4 enemies at once while the others heal you with doll. The least rep anyone in our group got was 500. The healers got varied amounts, I got around 100 rep for healing each person when it wasn't my turn. We all leveled up several weapons in no time using this method. I averaged 600+ rep when using doll/life drain etc... to kill all 4 at once. Once your friends have you on doll, either use evil eye or run to all 4 of the enemies and attune them, then start killing them. It took each of us less than a minute to kill all 4 at once. Plus, the rep and loot were excellent! When its not your turn just stand on the ramp going down into the treasure room and the enemies won't bother you.

This was a lot more fun than running around crazy and constantly attacking for hours.

Other Suggestions:

For the lower levels that want to go, it might also be a good idea to let one of your higher ranked friends go to the treasure room and you tp to them rather than trying to run through the cursed caverns yourself.

Cool thanks for posting mate I spend quite alot of time in the gold room myself lol

Other Suggestions:

thank you so much for this post...i have been trying for a way to get great loot(some decent cursed blades) and rep from the gold room for 3 months. this will really help. before we just furiously killed enemies
pirate.smile.gif

Back