Loot How to get famed/legendary weapons?

DasTan

Swashbuckler
Is there any way i can increase my chance to get famed or legendary drop(I got very bad luck.)? i just see ppl have good weapons and some say it is easy to get legendary or famed drop, then i like grind for hours and get commmon loot. i appreciate any kind of help and tips.

Sadly, there isn't a magic trick. You just have to kill stuff, and make sure your weapons are a higher level. Everyone has bad luck now and then.

Sadly, there isn't a magic trick. You just have to kill stuff, and make sure your weapons are a higher level. Everyone has bad luck now and then.
Who should i kill when my notoriety is 29 and sword is level 30? also i prefer to solo.

Is there any way i can increase my chance to get famed or legendary drop(I got very bad luck.)? i just see ppl have good weapons and some say it is easy to get legendary or famed drop, then i like grind for hours and get commmon loot. i appreciate any kind of help and tips.

Actually there is a method to the madness. (RNG)
Just to give you a few tips.
The loot chance as well as reputation is determined by the enemies level related to your level:
1. Tags are extremely important to leveling up and looting and as you probably already noticed there are Grey, Green, Yellow and Red tagged enemies. The Red tagged enemies give you the most reputation and best loot chance.
2. The other factor it's time, how many red enemies you can kill in the least amount of time. The more enemies you kill the more chances you have.
3. Research true and pseudo number generators, understand the loot tables and find (if there is) a way to increase your loot chance furthermore.
4. Look up all the guides, try them out and choose your own method.
5. Happy Looting Pirate!

Back