Tip  how to kill the rage ghost

Rachael

Buccaneer
I was shown this easy strategy by a friend seanny graveside and would like to pass it along!
you need a team of at least 4 high levels (level 50)and one person as bait. After that it doesn't matter how many other people help or what level they are. But you need at least 4 high level pirates to do lots of damage. One person stands out in front as bait, the bait and only the bait, fires at the rage ghost with a gun, or i like to use my staff to lure it over. This is important! no one else attacks accept the bait first. The ghost then knocks out the bait and is drawn close enough for the person standing behind the bait with the freeze sword and freezes the ghost! when the ghost turns blue and is frozen the rest of the team uses there best weapons and attacks at the same time! the trick is to knock the ghost out before it unfreezes. as long as everyone hits the ghost and is alive, when it falls they will get a hat! The bait can get a hat to, if someone revives them before the rage ghost falls! The plan is very simple. But people do not always follow it and then everyone becomes bowling pins for the rage ghost! All it takes is for one person to attack to early and mess it all up! If you are knocked out, its best to go to jail and come back out and stand out of the way until everyone can regroup! If done right this is a lot of fun and if you have good team work its awesome!

Yeah, this works! :D

I usually just do it with me and a friend, someone just runs up and freezes while the other person is charging their blunderbuss, then the other person uses steel shot on them. It usually kills them quickly.

I prefer this way so no one has to be bait. One person with some sort of freezing weapon slightly in front of others. Behind that person is a bunch of people with blunderbusses. The person uses the freezing weapons once the ghost is near and then the rest blunder him till he's kod. Ps it helps to have second person with a freezing weapon and if both use it at same time then your chances of success are doubled.

I prefer this way so no one has to be bait. One person with some sort of freezing weapon slightly in front of others. Behind that person is a bunch of people with blunderbusses. The person uses the freezing weapons once the ghost is near and then the rest blunder him till he's kod. Ps it helps to have second person with a freezing weapon and if both use it at same time then your chances of success are doubled.
I agree. This method works well.

That usually works. It's a great strategy! I don't like the bait idea because then somebody dies D: (but if you wanna get rid of somebody... LOL)

I've attacked a rage ghost with my guild, and I froze him then everybody else shot him >:D. But you have a problem when the cursed ice misses. . . xD

yea i could see that working, i found once that u only need to lvl fifties won with lvl 30 gun and won with silver freeze

I use The Silver freeze to freeze a rage. My friend (irl) Uses a blunder with Steel shot (Works Best) And finishes him off. This is most likey the BEST way to kill him easily.

This is how I do it. I do not like to use "Bait" I freeze it with my Grave Reaper (Unless someone else has Silver Freeze or something even better) And the rest charge Blunderbuss. They all attack when the ghost is frozen.

Back