Tip  How To Level Grenades

All good advice. The major thing to remember with any weapon is: the less damage you do, the more rep you will get. That is why smoke is such a favorite for leveling grenades. It is for the same reason I wouldn't suggest you leave them for last, however, I understand why some players do. I would strongly advise against getting fire, it eats enemy health, leaving less potential rep. To level this weapon, I would suggest one point on the following skills: throw, long volley, explosive, stink, and smoke. I would max determination (it aides in health recovery). Leave all other passives untouched since they increase damage (decreasing rep). There are a million places and way to level grenades and a million more with a healer, so my real suggestion for this is to nade everything and anything (except your feet). The toughest part about grenades is finding a friend who will stand with you for 5 hours as healer or crew :) As always, if you can find me in game, I will help in anyway. I wish everyone luck on these.

Personally, I like using stink and siege tricks at the "tormented sergeant" room in the Catacombs. The best way to gain a lot of rep quickly for grenades is to destroy groups of enemies as quickly as you can.

It may be right that more hits grants more reputation, but the relation between hits and rep on land-based weapons isn't linear; it's more logarithmic, so the next hit is adding less and less rep to your total rep per enemy. Therefore, maxing is faster for me when I defeat 2 batches of 4 enemies in a minute for ~24 rep each (192 per minute) rather than using smoke grenades and trying to defeat 1 batch of 4 enemies in a minute for ~36 rep each (144 per minute)

my grenades are level 14 and i have a hard time i see the log int he thrall room but i dont know how to hide can anyone give a pic or explain how to hide

Back