Tip  How To Level Grenades

Bella, swore she would never use a grenade, was just to unlady like for her, she is such a girly girl, so i even sold it, but now all i have left of my weapons to master is the staff, so, dang, i saw this and just maybe, if i go on a quiet ocean, and hide behind the log in tormenta in the thrall room as christopher said, no one will see me. Sarges' method with a healer might be easier, but then i would have to have someone with me, sooooo. :confused:
Tormenta it is!:oops:

Bella, swore she would never use a grenade, was just to unlady like for her, she is such a girly girl, so i even sold it, but now all i have left of my weapons to master is the staff, so, dang, i saw this and just maybe, if i go on a quiet ocean, and hide behind the log in tormenta in the thrall room as christopher said, no one will see me. Sarges' method with a healer might be easier, but then i would have to have someone with me, sooooo. :confused:
Tormenta it is!:oops:
lol just be careful this can be a tad dangerous to do alone

ugh i hate grenades they always move and i end up hitting the wall and i always end up blowing myself up

ppl who lvl them at dark hart willvtake a while to master
yeah she was at darkhart not lvling them there though.. lol i think what she meant is its easier to lvl grenades at kingshead because the levels are actually hard.. where she gets 10 rep from a lvl 18 i get 1 because im a lvl 50.. i think thats what she was basically saying.. and why did i type all this :confused:

Well, I'm gonna start using them in invasions and on Kingshead and maybe Tormenta once I can defeat enemies on my own there.

Can honestly say that now...I am getting used to my grenades &, WAIT, actually "enjoying" them, rofl. Thanks for the advice, me hearties!

Good idea but I do a different way.Once I get my grenades I go to Kingshead the formation.Behind the fence count the fence post from the wagon,6 fence posts and about 8 to 9 steps back.You can get to lvl 20 grendes in that spot alone.Sometimes they do come thru to get you.Than after that I go to Catacombs and get the 3 raiders from the down from lava pit by the boss (don't hit the boss unless you have a healer or strong enough)and go few levels there.The raiders throw daggers 1 or 2 times and they stop(can do pistol on them also).Than if I have a healer with me I go to the 4 ghost in Ravens Cove mines and get them with grenades to master them.Rep will vary in Kingshead 50 to 80 rep if done correct and the Raiders 60 to 90 and the ghost 80 to 115(if have crew with 1 134 rep).What has worked best for me with my skills for the rep is like this.

the top 1 skill each(yes even on volley)
1 skill every grenade
max siege when you can
bottom as follows max max max max max

any left over skills wait till mastered is what i do.

have to remember when placing your cannon skills also do not max barrage that makes your cannon balls and grenades do more damage also.You can also do your doll on the formation as well and tag 4 or 5 in the formation at 1 time and go behind the wagon and if done correctly they will not hit you at all.You can use poke on them and get the max rep 115 on them without crew.

pirate-mickey.gif
ty so much for the info sarge, i decided to level grenades, when i had just had it with the guys walking up and saying will you be my gf, NO, they still persistant, so am happy to say, leveled high enough to get the BIG ball, and that works wonders! Just trying to get the tiny potion now for a special effect. But now i am in the twenties on grenades took a whole day to go up even a level, so will try the rage ghosts, never thought of that. Am almost level 48 now, will see if i can do it without a healer, maybe use staff if i really get in trouble. Just have grenades and cannon to finish mastering. I am not sure we count potions and fishing, but wonder do they count for rep also? Am having a hard time, getting up to level 50 now.

:piratemickey:ty so much for the info sarge, i decided to level grenades, when i had just had it with the guys walking up and saying will you be my gf, NO, they still persistant, so am happy to say, leveled high enough to get the BIG ball, and that works wonders! Just trying to get the tiny potion now for a special effect. But now i am in the twenties on grenades took a whole day to go up even a level, so will try the rage ghosts, never thought of that. Am almost level 48 now, will see if i can do it without a healer, maybe use staff if i really get in trouble. Just have grenades and cannon to finish mastering. I am not sure we count potions and fishing, but wonder do they count for rep also? Am having a hard time, getting up to level 50 now.

Hey Bella

Glad it could help you out or anyone else who might have used the set up I have done.If you can find me on game,I can heal if you need the help.I'm a little rusty have not played POTC in like a month lol.

Hey Bella

Glad it could help you out or anyone else who might have used the set up I have done.If you can find me on game,I can heal if you need the help.I'm a little rusty have not played POTC in like a month lol.

Will look for you, i havent played much either since my bulldog, Penny died on Christmas,...feeling a bit better now, have added a three year old boston terrier to my home of animals,..lol, and she cant help but bring a smile to my face
biggrin.gif

Will look for you, i havent played much either since my bulldog, Penny died on Christmas,...feeling a bit better now, have added a three year old boston terrier to my home of animals,..lol, and she cant help but bring a smile to my face:D

Awe Bella I'm so sry to hear that about the Bulldog.I lost my 3 Beagles last yr and I feel your pain.But glad the Boston Terrier is brightening your days now.

Back