Let me know if this guide help.

• Yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Jason/Kat X The Pirate

Notorious Pirate
I know potion can be a pain and slow to level, so i decide to hunt down what give you the most XP as you leveling up potion.Hope this help. ;)
At potion lvl 5 to 10 do Ghastly Visage (55 Rep)
At potion lvl 10 to 13 do Lively Bucko Brew 2 (60 Rep)
At potion lvl 13 to 15 do Phantom Spirits 1 (75 Rep)
At potion lvl 15 to 17 do Lively Bucko Brew 3 (83 Rep) or Hardy Matey 1 (85 Rep)
At potion lvl 17 to 18 do Lively Bucko Brew 4 (100 Rep)
At potion lvl 18 to 19 do Phantom Spirits 2 (110 Rep)
At potion lvl 19 to finish off is Hardy Matey 2 (115 Rep)

And your result should be like this

Lvl 20 potion guild.jpg

NOTE: If Your Not Good Doing High Lvl Potion For Example Like Hardy Matey 2, Just Stack Up Like This.
Stack Potion ing v2.jpg

Pro tip: right click to switch your potion ingredients.

Last edited:

View attachment 97054
NOTE: If Your Not Good Doing High Lvl Potion For Example Like Hardy Matey 2, Just Stack Up Like This.
View attachment 97055

[/QUOTE]
Ok, so I tried this, but I guess I still suck because I wound up filling up the board and was unable to keep the pile going. Are there any tips on how to fill up the board like this?

View attachment 97054
View attachment 97055
Ok, so I tried this, but I guess I still suck because I wound up filling up the board and was unable to keep the pile going. Are there any tips on how to fill up the board like this?[/QUOTE]

Can you send me a screenshot how you pile up the board? So I can point it out.

I know potion can be a pain and slow to level, so i decide to hunt down what give you the most XP as you leveling up potion.Hope this help. ;)
At potion lvl 15 to 17 do Lively Bucko Brew 3 (83 Rep) or Hardy Matey 1 (85 Rep)

View attachment 97054
View attachment 97055
I just did Swift Foot for the entirety of it, ez pz
Same.. The fastest way is to do swift foot over and over again while listening to the most soothing music you can find. Or you could listen to The Legend of Zelda like me.

Last edited:
i can finish potions in about 8 hours total time, never doing the complex ones, I do the swift foots, all on port royal. easy pattern, like blank, 2 greens, 2 blues, 2 reds and final green. easy peasey, quick and easy

View attachment 97054
View attachment 97055

View attachment 97054
View attachment 97055
Clap O'Thunder is worth 90 at level 16 just thought i mention that

Ok, so I tried this, but I guess I still suck because I wound up filling up the board and was unable to keep the pile going. Are there any tips on how to fill up the board like this?

Can you send me a screenshot how you pile up the board? So I can point it out.
You mean there's a technique to this? I just drop everything as fast as possible without looking. Without a clue of course.

Very helpful! Thanks for the information! Can´t believe i forgot how to switch the potion ingredients.
Update: Some of the hard ones seem to take a bit of trial and error but once you start correcting your mistakes than you can learn from them and you´ll slowly over time get better and better. I got it you just gotta practice it over and over again till you can get it right each time

Last edited:
i can finish potions in about 8 hours total time, never doing the complex ones, I do the swift foots, all on port royal. easy pattern, like blank, 2 greens, 2 blues, 2 reds and final green. easy peasey, quick and easy
An even easier foolproof way is to do swift foot, but don't even bother to look at the tiles that will be dropped. I start at either side, drop whatever tiles popup until it reaches the top, then move right beside that column of tiles do the same thing and on and on when I finish going across I go back and drop more on any columns that have gotten shorter. If you do that on Port Royal where there are only blue, green and red tiles it will almost always complete the potion simply from the random drop method. It allows you to do it while watching TV or doing something else.

The only thing to remember is do the highest swift foot that is available because the rep points you get decline slightly as you level up. But by doing it this way you don't have to engage in any strategies and can just grind through very fast. I didn't time myself, but my guess is it took less than 5 hours total time doing it that way while I watched other things.

An even easier foolproof way is to do swift foot, but don't even bother to look at the tiles that will be dropped. I start at either side, drop whatever tiles popup until it reaches the top, then move right beside that column of tiles do the same thing and on and on when I finish going across I go back and drop more on any columns that have gotten shorter. If you do that on Port Royal where there are only blue, green and red tiles it will almost always complete the potion simply from the random drop method. It allows you to do it while watching TV or doing something else.

The only thing to remember is do the highest swift foot that is available because the rep points you get decline slightly as you level up. But by doing it this way you don't have to engage in any strategies and can just grind through very fast. I didn't time myself, but my guess is it took less than 5 hours total time doing it that way while I watched other things.

So essentially your saying if I were to follow your steps I could end up with the same result as you described?
Don't you think a bit of luck is involved in getting the perfect match up for the tiles? I very much do agree with your decision on choosing swift foot since it is the easiest one to access early on for leveling your potion skill up. But as said above if you follow those steps and practice over and over then you can get the hang of it and do it also as fast. But honestly I would do either method as both are as good and relible for grinding. It really is just a matter of preference if you think swift foot is easier than do that or do the same just the other way around.

So essentially your saying if I were to follow your steps I could end up with the same result as you described?
Don't you think a bit of luck is involved in getting the perfect match up for the tiles? I very much do agree with your decision on choosing swift foot since it is the easiest one to access early on for leveling your potion skill up. But as said above if you follow those steps and practice over and over then you can get the hang of it and do it also as fast. But honestly I would do either method as both are as good and relible for grinding. It really is just a matter of preference if you think swift foot is easier than do that or do the same just the other way around.
I tried to track the number of times my method resulted in an end with no potion and yes it did happen. 2 times when I was using the method which was from level 7 all the way to mastering.... Those 2 times I got zero parts of the potion from just using random drop method. Now on probably 1 in 20 times I would get an unfinished potion that still had several parts of the potion finished, though that was more likely when I was doing the advanced swift foots. I also used the method on other potions but found that swift foot was the one that was most likely to get completed.

Back