Tip  How to level Voodoo Doll

Did this help?

• Total voters

Constance O'hara

Pirate Lord
:flag:How to Level Voodoo Doll:flag:
It's actually pretty easy, but some of you might not know the best spots, best hexes, and whatnot.
Best idea is to go to a quiet server with a friend. They can also level doll by healing you. (This is my first how-to so please tell me if I need to change some stuff, or if a thread like this already exists.)
  • Doll level 1-5 - Cuba, where Tia Dalma is and around the cute alligators. Watch out, Big Gators are tough if you're lower level.
  • Doll level 5-10 - Kingshead, group of Veterans.
  • Doll level 10-15 - Isla Tormenta, around the Dregs and crabs. :xbones:
  • Doll level 15-20 - Cursed Caverns, the Spineskulls and Flotsams in the leveling area. :xbones:
  • Doll level 20-25 - The Kelpbrain and Brinescum Bridge. :xbones::xbones:
  • Doll level 25-30 - The Gold Room or Thrall Room. :xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones::xbones:
  • Also, it is dangerous. Bring tonics and a friend.
I get about 72 rep per enemy, and I'm doll level 18. (Noto affects your rep). Attuning multiple enemies increases chance of KO, and your hexes will be weaker.
(Note: Skull means healer is recommended, or just be cautious. More skulls means means more caution.)
Have fun leveling your doll.
(Note #2: You might get famed or legendary during your leveling. Good luck.)

It makes sense, but unfortunately I can't prove it. I used Jack's brew to level up doll (which was a BIG mistake, I should've used it for grenades ...). And I owed it all to Jim Daggerskull, who healed me and Francis Gunshot at the gold room Tormenta (and I didn't even take any screenshot or record that ... :facepalm:, and thank you Jimbob ... ). He has not mastered doll yet (then) but he has been a mastered pirate. He did get a little rep, but definitely smaller than what Francis and I got. We leveled up doll from 12 (me) to master it, all in Gold Room.

That was precedental, but the point is, that we need a very powerful healer, who is not going to get knocked out by the high level enemies around us (they will leave our healer alone).

And I owed it all to Jim Daggerskull, who healed me and Francis Gunshot at the gold room Tormenta (and I didn't even take any screenshot or record that ... :facepalm:, and thank you Jimbob ... ). He has not mastered doll yet (then) but he has been a mastered pirate. He did get a little rep, but definitely smaller than what Francis and I got.

Correction to my statement up there ... According to Jim (couldn't ask earlier, and just got the confirmation), he has mastered doll when he help heal Francis and me. Still, thank you, Jim! :D

Another way how i master doll was using a weaker doll. ( weaker damage = more rep) Also have a doll with evil eye. Evil eye allows you to attune some one from far distance.

I don't remember how I mastered doll, but I maxed notoriety in the Thrall room using doll. I got between 112-120 rep per kill.

Back