Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
How To Make/ Edit Signature
Step 1- Click on your name
1.JPG

Step 2- Click Signature Or Personal Details
2.JPG

Step 3- If you hit Personal Details hit signature and if you hit signature then make or edit your signature
4.JPG

Step 4- Click save then it will be under all your posts/comments
5.JPG

Step 5- Thank Will White For Making This
Here's The Video Version

Igor say aye nice post Will!! Igor knows this will help all of us, Igor say ty mate!!

I went to that site but it didnt seem as though they had anything specifically for pirates online. I took a screen cap of the examples that they had posted and created my own using the same dimensions. I did run into a problem though. I made two panels and made it into a gif originally. The idea was that the first panel (the one I am using) would have the basics of the guild I am in and what I like to do while the second panel has my stats on it.

sig_frame2.gif

I made it into an animated gif but I have no way of showing it. The host that I use to host my images on automatically converts everything to .jpg format. You cant upload a sig to this site so it has to be hosted.

I might in the long run end up lengthening the first panel so I can include that stats on it. I dont want to loose the ship and pdf part of the panel I am using now because that actually came from a screen shot I took and a fair amount of work went into it to get in the sig. Somehow I will get it so it all fits...lol.

wow very nice Sven and great post Will ty and Adhy i may have to try that as Sven's version is truely like him a one of a kind :D i like your current version anyways Sven it gives just the right amount of info for anybody who neeeds to find you;)

I went to that site but it didnt seem as though they had anything specifically for pirates online.

The host that I use to host my images on automatically converts everything to .jpg format. You cant upload a sig to this site so it has to be hosted.

So you didn't photoshop or indesign -ed them yourself? But you did get the ship and Padres though ... using what? I haven't tried that website yet.

So you didn't photoshop or indesign -ed them yourself? But you did get the ship and Padres though ... using what? I haven't tried that website yet.

I used a program called JASC Paint Shop Pro 7 to create the graphic. All I did was copy a sig from a web site just so I could get the dimensions. I created the background graphic then copied and past the separate images like the ship for instance into another window and resized it real small and then copied onto the background. Then the edges are smoothed out. The background is really just a blue square with a gradient fill and then buttonised. I also used a clone tool that you just right click on the part of the image you want to copy and then when you left click someplace else it copies the pixels. The clone was used to remove the ocean from the Padres screen shot and replace it with the background and still leave the ship wake.

Back