Guide  How To Record Videos On Pirates Online.

This is not a demo and it is free

here is the link to download XFIRE: http://www.xfire.com/download/now/

I have not uploaded a video but I have messed around with it and viewed many who have used it. This also allows you to take screen shots in the game It's the only thing I use for screen shots.​

I have used Xfire for probably a year now or close to it I guess.... My Xfire name is xdeliriousx :)

If you were not aware Spania has a community on Xfire ... Look it up there are several members on it as well.

it doesn't matter what i download the video comes out fuzzy..
rolleyes.gif

I use fraps full version. You have to dish out 40$ for the full version, otherwise you can record in a bunch of 30 sec clips and put them together.

I use Camtasia also. Xfire is fine if you are only on Open, however if you are on test, you cannot use Xfire to recored. Which is the reason I went with Camtasia.

I'm gonna try XFire.... Been using HyperCam3 it is free and you can record how ever long but it brands the video and doesn't record game sound...

XFire made me lag whenever I tried to record so its out...

I use Camtasia Studio Pro as well. If you are thinking about legitimately buying it, call them up and ask if that's the "lowest price you can get." Do this with all software. Typically you can knock off $100 just from a student discount (80% if it's Photoshop :D).

Camtasia comes with tons of documentation! But if anyone needs some help with basic editing with it, I'll try to do my best!

Xfire = gave me a nasty virus when I looked at it... It was horrible.

Fraps = very easy you set it to the button you want and then you are able to record how you want to.

Xfire= Saves it to your account its hard to edit videos from Xfire so I've heard from unstatissfied guildies.

Fraps = Saves into the Fraps folder in your documents or anywhere you set the videos to show up in. They save as a windows media player files. Extremely easy to load into any video editing software.

Yeah, the app you mentioned I've known about them, but I still used to use my own way to record video of screen online. You can play the video you like on your computer, and the program will help you capture whatever displayed on your screen with high quality and help you save it.

I used hypercam for some of mine, and BSR... BSR is free, but i didn't use it much cause i had a small gb computer back then... so it made me lag

Back