Tip  How To Sink A Light Sloop In Svs

Francis Gunshot said:
The thing they use is there speed if u take three shoots on there sails then easy kill

I agree with this, but if they take sail shots they'll just run and repair it off.

Whenever they take a shot (sail or side), they'll immediately cover and turn away. If you try for their sails, you'll only be able to slow them down for a little before both gunners go to repairs.

I agree with this, but if they take sail shots they'll just run and repair it off.

Whenever they take a shot (sail or side), they'll immediately cover and turn away. If you try for their sails, you'll only be able to slow them down for a little before both gunners go to repairs.

true plus light sloops dont take long to repair but it could give you a slight advantage for a few minutes which you will have to exploit and sink the light sloop if u had a crew with you for this plan it would be much easier

no bounty is the thing u get for sinking ships that makes u more powerful score is many to the person who has been there the longest.

no bounty is what the other people get if they sink you score is the score of how many ships you have sunk not the person who has been there the longest i could go into a battle and easily get a high score and knock off somone who has been there for lets say an hour (i am just giving an example idk if i could do that alone depending on the ships)

no bounty is what the other people get if they sink you score is the score of how many ships you have sunk not the person who has been there the longest i could go into a battle and easily get a high score and knock off somone who has been there for lets say an hour (i am just giving an example idk if i could do that alone depending on the ships)
I know but the score is usily the person that has been there the longest because they have most likly sunk the most ships.

well its hard to sink them or hit them and if they get right next to you it gets extremely hard but all you have to do to sink them is 2 things first make sure you can hit them then use ramming speed and after you hit them while ur still next to them use a broadside this usually works for me
Thank you very much

lol... im one of those annoying light sloop svs people :D i usually just sink the high bounty then taunt by running around the battle when im out of fury, carrying my bounty on board ( i rly need to break that habit :eek:)

lol... im one of those annoying light sloop svs people :D i usually just sink the high bounty then taunt by running around the battle when im out of fury, carrying my bounty on board ( i rly need to break that habit :eek:)

lol i hate those people it a cheap way to get infamy if u have 2 gunners if ur doing solo it fine but at least ur trying to break the habit :fish:and this fish is here for no reason at all

Reactions: LEO
lol i hate those people it a cheap way to get infamy if u have 2 gunners if ur doing solo it fine but at least ur trying to break the habit :fish:and this fish is here for no reason at all

Yea, it's a horrible habit, lol.... I maxed out Infamy on my war frigate though, didn't want it to be too unfair for the war galleons, war frigates, etc... i dont like being against light sloops much so i do it only when i have to lol....
:angel: woo fail i said lol twice and it looks the same FAIL WOOHOOO! -_-

Back