Tip  How To Sink A Light Sloop In Svs

I just wait till the get close enough and stop, then use explosives . I remember One was along side us ( moving) when I launched an explosive, I fired it slightly in front of them, and they got hit

I just wait till the get close enough and stop, then use explosives . I remember One was along side us ( moving) when I launched an explosive, I fired it slightly in front of them, and they got hit

it all depends on what ship ur using a war sloop has a better chance although if u dont have a good gunner u will sink quick

Eh I just remembered this: When it wants to attack, you just stop. Let it use Cover. Don't cover. When they cover, run off, and wait 20 seconds. After 20 seconds, attack. It can't use Take Cover because it's wasted. It might run off if it's a huge coward. Or just get Steel Ram and open fire broadside the poor ant ship. :D Or Iron ram. I have iron ram and it doesn't work anywhere near os good as as steel. :mad:

this hurt my feelings jk :p but i svs on a light sloop for 3 years, bascially ik how to dodge rams mostly solo. so idk why ppl hate us soo much (soloers) :D but know ik lol

Back