Glitch How to Skip Cleave

JohnnyDaPirate

Wiki Staff

Pirates of the Caribbean Online, How to skip the sword combo move, "Cleave" in this glitch tutorial. This can also be done to skip both Cleave, and Flourish.

Directions:
Step 1 - Go to any Trainer found in most Blacksmith Shops.
Step 2 - Retrain your sword.
Step 3 - Spend a skill point on Cleave(on flourish also, if you want to skip both Cleave and flourish).
Step 4 - Go to retain your sword again, but this time don't press the "Ok" button just yet.
***This next part must be done quickly, or you will get disconnected from the game! If you're not fast enough and you do get disconnected, don't worry, just log back on and try again.***
Step 5 - Disconnect your internet connection(Turn off WiFi, unplug Ethernet Cord, whichever applies to you).
Step 6 - Connect back to the internet. While connecting back, quickly click on the "Flourish" combo move button("Thrust" button if skipping both Cleave, and Flourish).
If ye have followed the steps correctly, ye now should be able to skip cleave!

Special thanks to Jack Fireshot for letting me kill him in PvP!

I love this. When I got my acct back from being stolen the guy did skip cleave AND flourish... it was extremely effective, killed things almost in an instant. But I felt it was too unfair in pvp so I put flourish back.. my biggest issue with skip cleave is effective skill placement :( Suggestions please? I am thinking about taking out sweep entirely - I have no sword that boosts it anymore after my patrons were trashed, and sure it does a bit of damage but nothing too substantial from what I've noticed. Thoughts?

I love this. When I got my acct back from being stolen the guy did skip cleave AND flourish... it was extremely effective, killed things almost in an instant. But I felt it was too unfair in pvp so I put flourish back.. my biggest issue with skip cleave is effective skill placement :( Suggestions please? I am thinking about taking out sweep entirely - I have no sword that boosts it anymore after my patrons were trashed, and sure it does a bit of damage but nothing too substantial from what I've noticed. Thoughts?
lol skipping combos only make u do less damage , in pvp u will win if u land all combos on enemy (if u have all combo attacks u will kill him faster)

lol skipping combos only make u do less damage , in pvp u will win if u land all combos on enemy (if u have all combo attacks u will kill him faster)
I don't know about that. I've noticed that I can do more damage because I can get to the thrust and flourish faster, plus more stuff on parry endurance etc..

I always skip cleave, even at Rank 8 it is far weaker than Flourish or Thrust, my skill points are:
Thrust, Flourish, Endurance, Blade Storm, Sweep - Rank 5
Parry - Rank 3
Brawl - Rank 1

I always skip cleave, even at Rank 8 it is far weaker than Flourish or Thrust, my skill points are:
Thrust, Flourish, Endurance, Blade Storm, Sweep - Rank 5
Parry - Rank 3
Brawl - Rank 1
That only leaves one skill point on Hack and Slash - does that work well?

On average, how much damage would it do with only 1 point on them?

Back