Guide How to SPEED KILL FOULBERTO SMASHO!

Ataelos

Pirate Apprentice
Background Information: Foulberto Smash is a level 50 Living Ghost Boss located in The Cave of Lost Souls, which can be found on the island called Raven's Cove. Most people already know who and where this boss is, so I'll just skip to the good stuff.

The Perfect Setup:
  • 1 Healing Speed-Swiper
  • 1 Powerful Dagger User
  • 2 Black Shark Blade Users
  • 2 War Scattergun or other powerful critical striking scattergun Users
  • 4 Voodoo Healers (do not attune the scattergun users)

What exactly is a Healing Speed-Swiper? That is a dagger user who goes for speed and healing rather than damage and power. Here is a picture to show you what I am talking about:
sdnQ-60nQDaJP91Ryi3pUg.png

That is the combination of a Healing Speed-Swiper.
The other requirement they need is a Dagger with Life Steal.

Next, you might be wondering exactly how to be a Blunderbuss user.
Take this picture to learn how to use a scattergun properly:
LqigIEsfRZ2wVB3Cevs-5g.png

I'm not maxed in this picture, but if you are then just top the last two points on Silver Shot.
The Take Aim is the important part.

Now that everything is settled, you know how to do The Perfect Setup for the fastest kill possible. Of course, it could be faster with more gunners and grenadiers, but this is bare minimum version.

One last thing: There are two dagger users. Smasho always goes for the healing speed-swiper, which leaves the other one open to backstrikes without even having to move.

Still don't understand what "healing speed swiper" means. You just showed dagger skills. What does healing have to do with any of those? Are you more referring to the fact that the voodoo healers will be targeting him?

Still don't understand what "healing speed swiper" means. You just showed dagger skills. What does healing have to do with any of those? Are you more referring to the fact that the voodoo healers will be targeting him?
I believe the idea revolves around the idea that the dagger user will have a dagger that will have the skill "life steal". The point of the the dagger user is to be a nuisance , since they aren't really putting any real damage onto Foulberto, over time however, the dagger user could inflict some nice damage and overall total damage.

I believe the idea revolves around the idea that the dagger user will have a dagger that will have the skill "life steal". The point of the the dagger user is to be a nuisance , since they aren't really putting any real damage onto Foulberto, over time however, the dagger user could inflict some nice damage and overall total damage.
Oh, I missed the line about a dagger with life steal. I didn't actually know that was a thing lol. My bad.

Yeah the dagger needs life steal, and the user needs only the first two moves. For some reason smasho always goes for the Healing Speed-Swiper

Back