Tip  How To Tame A Jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually cutlasses to proportinatly the SAME damage as broadswords like ive stated in the past its not the attack its the skills of the sword and the reasons ppl dont like broadswords in pvp is A: whats the point of pvp being fun if u just stand in won place clicking till someone falls over dead? wheres the fun it that? i mean really think about it
B: pirates didnt use broadswords way back when
C: If ppl use broads then they can just keep hitting you without having to put forth the effort to preserve the fun most ppl dont understand the fact that jumper are just looking to MAKE PVP FUN it is a very un noticed feature till recently most ppl just care about winning and that IT and now if you can come up with a better excuse to use a broad and doll in pvp OTHER then to win please tell me why :) because i know standing in 1 place clicking isnt fun AT ALL so dont spoil others fun by using broads and dolls in pvp
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 4:53 AM):

and theres only 1 enemy in pvp mostly if u dont have the patients to use the accuracy needed to hit a jumper then you shouldnt pvp them just stick to standing in 1 place clicking doing nothing till someone falls over dead :mad:
Dude I totally agree, broads require no effort, accuracy, or training. Not fun.

alot of ppl are gonna quit and without jumping that means alot of ppl will be blundering ( if to many ppl quit because of it all the updates will be pushed back a few months )

they'll lose money witch means they cant develop as fast witch means the updates will get kicked back

They weren't developing fast enough before, so what difference does it make? Just look at the kraken, two years they said it was coming. Now, I have a lot of patience with things like these,( thats saying a lot) but I'm starting to lose patience.

you know I always thought using a doll was cheating and this proves it and im not trying to offend people here but jumping is a noobs tactic as well as a doll or blunderbuss ill give a reason for each

doll: you have to have just started this game not to know why but here it is u can run away from your opponent all day and come out with only a few scratches

Blunderbuss: boy do I hate these in pvp also what I call a noob weapon because with a good blunderbuss you can easily one shot kill someone (not to mention that durring muertos moon I got cheated at being last man standing by people using a blunderbuss
cursing.gif
you know muertos moon
fight.gif
this event)

jumpers: jumping is just cheap sure you can say its skill but if you really wanted to prove skill you would face your opponent fairly I know several jumpers one who I beat so many times in pvp that he wanted to become one just to beat me
pirate.tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back