Tip  How To Tame A Jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know I always thought using a doll was cheating and this proves it and im not trying to offend people here but jumping is a noobs tactic as well as a doll or blunderbuss ill give a reason for each

doll: you have to have just started this game not to know why but here it is u can run away from your opponent all day and come out with only a few scratches

Blunderbuss: boy do I hate these in pvp also what I call a noob weapon because with a good blunderbuss you can easily one shot kill someone (not to mention that durring muertos moon I got cheated at being last man standing by people using a blunderbuss :cursing: you know muertos moon :fight:this event)

jumpers: jumping is just cheap sure you can say its skill but if you really wanted to prove skill you would face your opponent fairly I know several jumpers one who I beat so many times in pvp that he wanted to become one just to beat me :p
when its just standing in 1 place clicking then it means who ever has the most health is gonna win no matter what but jumping makes the lvls irrelivent ( ik a lvl 15 jumper that owns me and im lvl 50! ) jumping is the fairest way to pvp by taking the worry of who has the most health and strongest weapon favters out of the equation
EDIT (Feb 10, 2011 at 7:01 PM):
and it doesnt take skill to face ur opponet just by clicking till someone falls over dead and also if you think jumping doesnt require skill
Try it :) it will take u no less then 2 months to get the accuracy and the feel for the controls and be able to use both of those at the same time while watching ur health ur skills keeping track of other weapon skills like dagger skills if your using a sword and trying to hit the enemy with a full combo it is not a easy feat to accpomplish for most

when its just standing in 1 place clicking then it means who ever has the most health is gonna win no matter what but jumping makes the lvls irrelivent ( ik a lvl 15 jumper that owns me and im lvl 50! ) jumping is the fairest way to pvp by taking the worry of who has the most health and strongest weapon favters out of the equation
EDIT (Feb 10, 2011 at 7:01 PM):
and it doesnt take skill to face ur opponet just by clicking till someone falls over dead and also if you think jumping doesnt require skill
Try it :) it will take u no less then 2 months to get the accuracy and the feel for the controls and be able to use both of those at the same time while watching ur health ur skills keeping track of other weapon skills like dagger skills if your using a sword and trying to hit the enemy with a full combo it is not a easy feat to accpomplish for most

hehe i know well i forgot to put something in to what i wrote before I am not talking about a fair jumper im talking about the people that jump and run around you with a broadsword and I actually caan jump well and am also aware that now this game has no meaning of skill before el patron's lost weapons came it was all about who had the best set of skills sorry for not being clear

I have no business in PvP. The general amount of trash talking I got when I did it regularly was annoying at best, so I rarely ever do it now. Jumping is highly annoying, but I can respect how it takes some measure of skill to do it. My pet peeves are dolls and blunderbusses, as neither requires a great deal of skill to use.

Well, I don't jump anymore. Used to when the swift foot glitch still worked, but now there is no point to jumping. In pvp I wait at my end of the field with my musket and snipe them till they are within range of my repeater and then fire away. If need be I pull out me sword and put an end to them fast and furiously

Well, I don't jump anymore. Used to when the swift foot glitch still worked, but now there is no point to jumping. In pvp I wait at my end of the field with my musket and snipe them till they are within range of my repeater and then fire away. If need be I pull out me sword and put an end to them fast and furiously
clearly youve never been on the end of a siege via a jumper ive saw siege do 2k + damage in pvp

i think the important thing is the fast switching... rather then just the jumping, if someone doesnt know how to fast switch the 'jumpers' will still have the advantage... without jumping :confused:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Ok so I was like lvl 36 maybe? right? and so i did random pvp and there was a lvl 27 there. I was like oh pssh this should be easy! BOY WAS I WRONG. He kept jumping everywhere and i couldnt hit him. I later came to the term jumper though. Those dudes make me SO MAD!
cursing.gif

Thank you i will use my doll now on these people. cough ahem sorry.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Ok so I was like lvl 36 maybe? right? and so i did random pvp and there was a lvl 27 there. I was like oh pssh this should be easy! BOY WAS I WRONG. He kept jumping everywhere and i couldnt hit him. I later came to the term jumper though. Those dudes make me SO MAD!:cursing:
Thank you i will use my doll now on these people. cough ahem sorry.
lol doll is best way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back