Tip  How To Tame A Jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant switch weapons fast like before since infamy came to live.
Do you mean esc. and then pulling out a weapon with the f1 f2 f3 f4 keys? cause that still works, but if you alreayd started to reload or use blade storm, it wont pull out a new weapon until the time it takes for that skill to finish (allowing them to run away while blade storm does damage [cowardly - shrug -])

Do you mean esc. and then pulling out a weapon with the f1 f2 f3 f4 keys? cause that still works, but if you alreayd started to reload or use blade storm, it wont pull out a new weapon until the time it takes for that skill to finish (allowing them to run away while blade storm does damage [cowardly - shrug -])
its exally cowardly its the smart thing to do other then getting hammered while stnading still unable to defend yourself

You can never beat a jumper. They make rules to insure they can beat you. They make you not allowed to use the things you can't avoid. They only allow you to use their strengths. Can't tame a jumper cause they make rules to insure they win. Thats why you pvp real people that use all weapons without rules to insure someone wins.

its exally cowardly its the smart thing to do other then getting hammered while stnading still unable to defend yourself
WELL, its not like there is such a thing as a free hit, if you choose to use an attack (like bladestorm) YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT YOU WILL BE STUCK unable to move. The esc. key being used to to put away a weapon is a glitch that disney didnt intend (i forgot but i think you said you didnt like that, seriously, i did forget lol).

You can never beat a jumper. They make rules to insure they can beat you. They make you not allowed to use the things you can't avoid. They only allow you to use their strengths. Can't tame a jumper cause they make rules to insure they win. Thats why you pvp real people that use all weapons without rules to insure someone wins.
True and false, jumpers do make their own rules so they win, that's true, but i disagree with using doll. ik you didnt say you like it but i still feel it is cowardly to kill ppl while running in circles, without having to be anywhere near them (RELATIVELY, ik attunements can break over distance). I think your are right though, jumpers make rules to win, and so non-jumpers lose and look like idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back