Tip  How To Tame A Jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
First off this thread was not made to offend any jumpers this is just a way to beat jumpers. The one weapon that can defeat most jumpers is.............drum roll.............. a doll. A doll preferably with evil eye is the best weapon to use when battling a jumper. Jumpers like to jump [who knew] and there main moves are blade storm and vipers nest. If you attune them and use chain idk what it's called it will stop that jumper from being able to fight his way so he will more than likely use blade storm to make you loose you attunement. So that's why you should have a doll with evil eye because even if they break it just evil eye them that way there not close enough for a blade storm. Once you have them attuned they get stunned after most moves so just keep your distance and your attunement and you can take out any jumper. To make it go faster I recommend having your chain stats at 5 life drain at 5 and swarm and poke at 5 those are the main doll moves you need. Stunning a jumper and chaining a jumper is the way to win.

Here's a pic of me battling my pal Tom Scurvybones and winning.:woot:
screenshot_2011-02-01_21-58-16.jpg

lol NOTE THIS tom is not a profesinal jumper most jumpers sever the attunement and sense jumpers rly hate dolls will blunder u and basicly 1-hit-K.O u lol
EDIT (Feb 4, 2011 12:08 PM):
and jumpers have 3 ways to break attunement and thats dirt asp and vipers and all those recharge very fast when jumpers have there skills set correctly pvp spade with that tactic see if he wins ( he will ) hed kill u b4 u even got him attuned rofl

lol I would just take my dagger every time he attunes me, break it with any skill, bladestorm, there, he's down :D
I never switch to blunder, that ain't fair play
EDIT (Feb 4, 2011 12:11 PM):
Anyway, most jumpers will tell you these rules: Cutlass and dagger
If that was agreed, using a doll is cheating.

fight.gif
I'm sensing some pirates are gonna be having a really good time when the big D updates the pvp portion of the game... I'm getting enough info from this post to know I'm not even gonna try!.. lol

lol NOTE THIS tom is not a profesinal jumper most jumpers sever the attunement and sense jumpers rly hate dolls will blunder u and basicly 1-hit-K.O u lol
EDIT (Feb 4, 2011 12:08 PM):
and jumpers have 3 ways to break attunement and thats dirt asp and vipers and all those recharge very fast when jumpers have there skills set correctly pvp spade with that tactic see if he wins ( he will ) hed kill u b4 u even got him attuned rofl
Spade freaking rocks.

First off this thread was not made to offend any jumpers this is just a way to beat jumpers. The one weapon that can defeat most jumpers is.............drum roll.............. a doll. A doll preferably with evil eye is the best weapon to use when battling a jumper. Jumpers like to jump [who knew] and there main moves are blade storm and vipers nest. If you attune them and use chain idk what it's called it will stop that jumper from being able to fight his way so he will more than likely use blade storm to make you loose you attunement. So that's why you should have a doll with evil eye because even if they break it just evil eye them that way there not close enough for a blade storm. Once you have them attuned they get stunned after most moves so just keep your distance and your attunement and you can take out any jumper. To make it go faster I recommend having your chain stats at 5 life drain at 5 and swarm and poke at 5 those are the main doll moves you need. Stunning a jumper and chaining a jumper is the way to win.

Here's a pic of me battling my pal Tom Scurvybones and winning.:woot:
View attachment 2659
thats how u CHEAT a jumper lol
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 2:33 AM):
unless the jumper didnt define the rules of the conflict in witch case its toms fault lol

Well when using a broad it's pointless to jump around and actually have accuracy while the broad is reckless and hits everything in sight.

If this was real wich would you use. A weaker cutlass[most are weaker than broadsword] that can only attack 1 at once. Or a strong broadsword that can attack multiple at once.

actually cutlasses to proportinatly the SAME damage as broadswords like ive stated in the past its not the attack its the skills of the sword and the reasons ppl dont like broadswords in pvp is A: whats the point of pvp being fun if u just stand in won place clicking till someone falls over dead? wheres the fun it that? i mean really think about it
B: pirates didnt use broadswords way back when
C: If ppl use broads then they can just keep hitting you without having to put forth the effort to preserve the fun most ppl dont understand the fact that jumper are just looking to MAKE PVP FUN it is a very un noticed feature till recently most ppl just care about winning and that IT and now if you can come up with a better excuse to use a broad and doll in pvp OTHER then to win please tell me why :) because i know standing in 1 place clicking isnt fun AT ALL so dont spoil others fun by using broads and dolls in pvp
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 4:53 AM):
If this was real wich would you use. A weaker cutlass[most are weaker than broadsword] that can only attack 1 at once. Or a strong broadsword that can attack multiple at once.
and theres only 1 enemy in pvp mostly if u dont have the patients to use the accuracy needed to hit a jumper then you shouldnt pvp them just stick to standing in 1 place clicking doing nothing till someone falls over dead :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back