• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No ( Add Reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
Here it is my video. Any questions be sure to tell me. I hope this is clear enough for you guys. As of now, this video is unlisted in youtube, meaning no one else can see it but you. I'll change it to Public so everyone can see a few days from now.

*Poll will close in three weeks

This should help all those who want to view the phase files. I woulnt change it to public though, should only be viewable by the forum members. Thats just what I would do though.

OMG!!! SO COOL!!! :excited: I wanna use all caps for this ... (but I'm not going to). Thank you, Basil!

Um, I wasn't as smart as I thought I was ... (ok, just say it ... ); I had to watch it several times in order to understand what you were talking about ... :p

The Kraken and Head Stone info = Priceless! I wish Disney would invest more on this game by following through with those two projects. It would attract more customers and more revenue for Disney. But I'm glad that I could hear the 'sneak peak' from these phase files, thanks to Basil's how-to video! EXCELLENT!

OMG!!! SO COOL!!! :excited: I wanna use all caps for this ... (but I'm not going to). Thank you, Basil!

Um, I wasn't as smart as I thought I was ... (ok, just say it ... ); I had to watch it several times in order to understand what you were talking about ... :p

The Kraken and Head Stone info = Priceless! I wish Disney would invest more on this game by following through with those two projects. It would attract more customers and more revenue for Disney. But I'm glad that I could hear the 'sneak peak' from these phase files, thanks to Basil's how-to video! EXCELLENT!
I may look smart, but I'm not. (rofl.)
Thanks mate, finally know how to do it, I was stuck on the first step!

Here it is my video. Any questions be sure to tell me. I hope this is clear enough for you guys. As of now, this video is unlisted in youtube, meaning no one else can see it but you. I'll change it to Public so everyone can see a few days from now.

*Poll will close in three weeks

How do you type on the pview black screen, I cant type on it someone plz help

Worked fine on mine for the .mp3 and .jpg files. I couldn't open the .bam yet, but I'm going to try again. That Kraken music ... I'm gonna borrow it next time I'm making a video. :D

Click 'start' button on bottom left corner. Then on the 'search' box over there, type in cmd. It will bring you to the command prompt screen.

Basil, what do I need to type on the command prompt to open the .bam files? I tried pview.exe -a phase_2.bam and it gave me some "greek" messages ...
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 1:58 PM):
it doesnt have a search box

What? It has to have one ... that's how you look for a file ... Idk, find a search box somewhere else? Basil or Davy or John or Chris or whoever will know better than I do.

my start button doesnt have a search box.
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 2:00 PM):
Basil, what do I need to type on the command prompt to open the .bam files? I tried pview.exe -a phase_2.bam and it gave me some "greek" messages ...
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 1:58 PM):

What? It has to have one ... that's how you look for a file ... Idk, find a search box somewhere else? Basil or Davy or John or Chris or whoever will know better than I do.

like maybe in the actual file folder like my documents search box?

my start button doesnt have a search box.
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 2:00 PM):

like maybe in the actual file folder like my documents search box?
If you are using Windows XP, use Run and type in CMD.
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 2:01 PM):
Or are you trying to search files? Go to the top of the document window and click Search. (For XP)

Back