Guide  How To View The Phase Files

You can start private conversations between you and one or more other members, but we have decided not to offer a live chat as it works against the purpose of the forum.

the only problem i ever have with it is when i type the whatever into the instructions ( i dun feel like going back and looking at what it says i just copy and paste ) and i paste it and it says file not found

I get that back cross when I try to put it in prompt. I'm using Vista. Is it different?

Blackcross*
EDIT (Feb 7, 2011 at 7:32 AM):
the only problem i ever have with it is when i type the whatever into the instructions ( i dun feel like going back and looking at what it says i just copy and paste ) and i paste it and it says file not found

that's what I have now

ah I got it now
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM):
Your phase files should have the extension mf. Make sure you include it when you use the extraction tool via the command line.

yeah, that's what I forgot to add .mf
EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 10:38 AM):
Your phase files should have the extension mf. Make sure you include it when you use the extraction tool via the command line.

hmm When I try to look at Models, all I see is a grey screen in Comm.prompt

Are the models still showing correctly in the new window then? Try closing them, returning to the prompt, and pressing enter/return.

if it ever pops up when u try to open a model and it says windows cannot display this file or something like that and it asks u how u want to open it select open from previously installed programs then click panda 3d then pview and it should open it

heres a .... dolphin and some textures for will from the files
cast_wt_head.jpg
dolphin.jpg

cast_wt_body.jpg

EDIT (Apr 10, 2011 at 11:32 AM):
lol
dolphin.jpg

Back