How you can really bring back POTCO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
I will be honest and say, the projects to bring back POTCO are very hard with their work but are having a hard time. I truly believe this voting poll at http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/pirates_of_the_caribbean_online is pirates last chance at bringing back our beloved game.

Gog has brought back 1000's of games back to the original players missing the good old 'classics' of their generation. I don't think we as a community are going about this 'remaking' POTCO correctly, I believe we should be using our votes and strong hearted community VOTING and VOICEING power to bring it back.

No, this does not mean start yelling and bashing on Disney, Toontown Rewritten or another remake door demanding them to work harder or do something. This means going to places like 'Facebook' 'Tweeter' 'Myspace' and such and posting this link to voting to BRING OUR GAME BACK.

Your vote means a lot... Looking at our 5,000 player strong forums I know each and everyone of you know at least 5 people. So 5,000 X 5 = 25,000 votes! or get your whole family and friend to vote! Use other e-mails!

Well, I don't want to make this post very long.... If I offended anybody/project in this post please PM me and I will change it accordingly. I'm just like you all, a pirates without a ship.... :(

Credits to KatTruewalker for creating this voting poll. She is truly a savvy pirate and has earned my respect.

Last edited:
I will be honest and say, the projects to bring back POTCO are very hard with their work but are having a hard time. I truly believe this voting poll at http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/pirates_of_the_caribbean_online is pirates last chance at bringing back our beloved game.

Gog has brought back 1000's of games back to the original players missing the good old 'classics' of their generation. I don't think we as a community are going about this 'remaking' POTCO correctly, I believe we should be using our votes and strong hearted community VOTING and VOICEING power to bring it back.

No, this does not mean start yelling and bashing on Disney, Toontown Rewritten or another remake door demanding them to work harder or do something. This means going to places like 'Facebook' 'Tweeter' 'Myspace' and such and posting this link to voting to BRING OUR GAME BACK.

Your vote means a lot... Looking at our 5,000 player strong forums I know each and everyone of you know at least 5 people. So 5,000 X 5 = 25,000 votes! or get your whole family and friend to vote! Use other e-mails!

Well, I don't want to make this post very long.... If I offended anybody/project in this post please PM me and I will change it accordingly. I'm just like you all, a pirates without a ship.... :(

Credits to KatTruewalker for creating this voting poll. She is truly a savvy pirate and has earned my respect.
We need to get EVERYONE to vote, not just the Pirates Forums o.o Maybe spread the word @ the TTRforums or something? o:
TIME TO GO ON STEAM AND SPAM THIS LINK " http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/pirates_of_the_caribbean_online "

Last edited:
They could bring back POTCO very fast, their team is way more experienced than any other team trying to revive POTCO.

The downside of it though is that they don't usually bring back MMO's.. It makes me wonder even if it does get enough votes if they won't revive it because it's an MMO.

They could bring back POTCO very fast, their team is way more experienced than any other team trying to revive POTCO.

The downside of it though is that they don't usually bring back MMO's.. It makes me wonder even if it does get enough votes if they won't revive it because it's an MMO.
I don't remember WHERE I read this, but someone on gog.com or something said sumthin bout' transitioning into making MMOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back