Howdy everyone I'm Bazzlad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

.... you don't actually need a Beta key to play, but having one gives you access to the game without the time limits to your playtime.
You can reserve playtime slots , which gives you the opportunity to dig for a Beta key in game while you're playing.

.... you don't actually need a Beta key to play, but having one gives you access to the game without the time limits to your playtime.
You can reserve playtime slots , which gives you the opportunity to dig for a Beta key in game while you're playing.

Yeah I just found that out hey! Except I can't find the playtime slots or anything to do with it on their website :(

All good actually realised you don't need a beta key to register! Thanks

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

idfTGmI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back