Hunting the 4th

Hello all, I would like to express my experience in the hunt for the 4 new legendaries, my opinion on the loot system, as well as the whereabouts of the "4th".
First: where the 4th is. Devil Root has it. Or should I say that Devil Root is the most probable boss to have it, seeing that it still hasn't been found yet. I have 2 reasons for this, one: he is the strongest boss left over outside of Raven's Cove and Isla Tormenta. The first 3 legendaries were all found at bosses that spawn in levels of 28 to 35, which will make them red tagged even to maxed players (as it is very illogical that a boss that is less than red to have a specific legendary), as well as being outside Raven's Cove and Isla Tormenta (where the bulk of the game's current legendaries can be acquired). So the remaining legendary could/should only be "carried" by a boss that is always red leveled as well as outside of Raven's Cove and Isla Tormenta, so that narrows the boss list. Devil Root spawns in levels of 33 to 40, making him stronger than the other left over red leveled bosses. But the second reason is far more important... If I remember correctly, the "Sure Footed" ability was implemented some time after the 3rd legendary was found. For those who don't know, the Sure Footed ability prevents the player from being knocked down... There is only one boss in the game at the moment that knocks you down on your bum lol... Devil Root. That was our hint. I saw this and committed to dropping Devil Root.
Now for my experience... When the 4 legendaries were introduced to the game, I committed myself to being the first to find either of them. I failed 3 times. So when the 3rd came to be found, I wanted to put maximum effort into finding the 4th, and after seeing that hint as well as using logical thinking, I committed to looting Devil Root. What ensued was a ridiculous grind. I would legit spend at least 10 hours a day, everyday, looting Devil Root for 2 weeks. After which I began to take breaks occasionally but still committed to a hard daily grind at Devil Root... for another 2 weeks. I even stayed up one time for 22 hours, to grind for the 4th, no joke. My approximate time spent looting Devil Root in that month is around 250 hours, that is not an exaggeration. Getting approximately 50 kills an hour using a blunderbuss, I got 500 kills a day on Devil Root on the normal basis, obviously getting much more occasionally. In all that grind I found tons of famed, many I kept. As well as 3 legendaries. The 1st was the Lost Sword of El Patron, looted I believe 3 days in. The 2nd was another Lost Sword of El Patron, looted 2 and a half weeks in. The 3rd was yet another Lost Sword of El Patron.... I forgot when I looted it. Because after looting that last one I got absolutely fed up with this. And I began to drift away from this game. I have other things I want/need to do and I can/will no longer devote my time to this especially seeing the enormous time and effort I already gave to it, as well as the seemingly broken loot system.
As for the 4th, the problem is looting duplicate legendaries (look at my experience). I think most know that Devil Root can drop the Lost Sword of El Patron (obviously >_>) as well as Silver Freeze. In my massive grind, I looted 3 Lost Sword's of El Patron. Not a single Silver Freeze. If I didn't loot duplicates, I would have the 4th. I would also like to point out that the drop rates for legendaries seem to be different for each person as well. I know people that have dropped a boss a few times or for a few minutes and got their legendary, as well as others who grind for months to get that same legendary. I would simply implore the system to be fair. It should obviously not be easy to get a legendary but should also not be an atrocious grind. This is a game after all, a game that does not have much competitive value in it by the way, which means no real reason for these items to be so extensively hard to obtain. Also, from what I have figured in my time with the grind, when looting the RNG will randomly decide to roll through a loot table that has specific items, such as famed or legendaries. And within each table, specific items have higher chances to be picked (I believe this idea has been brought up before in the forums). This is why some famed and even legendaries are much easier to obtain and others much harder. Within the legendary table, the Lost Sword of El Patron seems to have the highest chance, as well as Silver Freeze. Though again, some players seem to have different "luck"...
Many seem to believe that the loot system is fine and to be frank, that is ridiculous. Look at what I did, grinded much harder than what any sane person should on a game >_> with less than satisfactory results... What about the average players? Those who simply play an hour or 2 a day, maybe 3. It would take much too long for them to acquire a legendary (on a normal basis). This. Is. A. Game. And that is coming from someone who put way too much effort into it. I will honestly say this is a fun game and the Devs are great, and I wish the best for them as always. And still being honest, the RNG system for loot is disgusting, but I'm sure it will be rectified eventually.
If you want the 4th or for it to simply be found, get large groups of people to go drop Devil Root. By the odds of chance, one of you is bound to have that out-of-ordinary-luck and manage to loot it quickly. I won't be though. I occasionally get on the game now but more to hang with my friends because I have little to no interest left for the 4th or any legendary for that matter... By the way, spending so much of my time there with nothing much to think but the grind, I came up with a small poem I shared with my friends and would like to share with you all now as well. I believe it symbolizes the grind we hardcore gamers devote ourselves to... Take care all.

Day to day, here I stay,

To slay and slay,

So I may lay claim,

to the Legendary pay.

Day to day, here I stay,

Pray after pray, I begin to sway,

But still I stay, still I slay,

All the same way, all the day's way.

Day to day, here I stay,

For that Legendary pay,

I give all my day,

Because dare I say...

I will have it this day!

Youve got a valid point on why it would/should be Devil Root but there is no guarantee that it is that boss.. Then again I believe its a boss that is rarely looted hence why no ones foind it yet. Devil Root also seems to fit that description. Most likely a boss on these small islands such as Rumrunners, Driftwood, Outcast. Im unsure which/if any bosses are on these Islands. It does seem to be a very unpopular boss.

Youve got a valid point on why it would/should be Devil Root but there is no guarantee that it is that boss.. Then again I believe its a boss that is rarely looted hence why no ones foind it yet. Devil Root also seems to fit that description. Most likely a boss on these small islands such as Rumrunners, Driftwood, Outcast. Im unsure which/if any bosses are on these Islands. It does seem to be a very unpopular boss.
Aye. There is no way in being 100% sure that Devil Root has it but he is most certainly the logical choice. Of the left over bosses, only a few are consistently red leveled, which I believe are Tomas Blanco on Cutthroat Isle, Jacques Le Blanc on Isla Cangrejos, and Devil Root on Outcast Isle. Blanco and Blanc (they are actually brothers by the way) spawn at a set level of 35 and are actually unique and decently tough bosses, but if either one was to have a legendary, the other should have one as well (because their brothers). Just like the Twins Drench and Drizzle, and also Remington the Vicious and Neban the Silent (Remington and Neban may not be blood brothers but by character and name very similar). The twins share a legendary, and Remington and Neban both have their own. Further more, seeing how Tomas Blanco stands with the Spanish and Jacques Le Blanc stands with the French, it would be extremely unlikely that one would have a legendary and the other not, because that would undermine one side. There is just one legendary left, so either the brothers share it or they don't have it at all. Also, me and other people looted Tomas Blanco and Jacques Le Blanc consistently for several days straight with obviously no success, this was before the 2nd legendary (Beckett's Pistol) was found. I personally focused heavily on Tomas Blanco, which is a great boss and one of my favorites. Great for gold and famed loot.
In the case of Devil Root, he is leveled at 33 to 40, making him the strongest boss outside of Raven's Cove and Isla Tormenta. As well as having the debilitating attack "Earthquake" which knocks a player down therefore immobilizing the player for a good 5 seconds or so. It would make absolute sense that the strongest boss would have a legendary. Then you add in the point that the Devs implemented the Sure Footed ability soon after the 3rd legendary was found, which is only really useful against Devil Root. I was looting Devil Root before that ability was implemented... it was horrible lol adding it in made looting Devil Root so much better. The best weapon to use to drop Devil Root is the Gorilla Blunderbuss, with steel shot. It has the Sure Footed Ability and 80 attack. You can drop him within a few aimed shots as well as taking out the 2 Ancient Fly Traps that guard him. If Devil Root does not have the legendary... lol...
Take care and hope the best of loot for you.

From the start I believed that Devil Root had one of them. Currently my thoughts changed to 2 other options.
1. This legendary has an extremely hard drop rate compared to the others.
2. Its not the boss we have been thinking.
As you stayed only 3 other bosses fit said description of the 3 that dropped so far.
Thomas
Jacques
Devil Root

Devil Root being the logical candidate there...
I know many people whom farm Thomas and Jacques quite frequently and no luck has appeared yet..

From the start I believed that Devil Root had one of them. Currently my thoughts changed to 2 other options.
1. This legendary has an extremely hard drop rate compared to the others.
2. Its not the boss we have been thinking.
As you stayed only 3 other bosses fit said description of the 3 that dropped so far.
Thomas
Jacques
Devil Root

Devil Root being the logical candidate there...
I know many people whom farm Thomas and Jacques quite frequently and no luck has appeared yet..
I'm really feeling that these three bosses have been looted enough that the odds it's been poor luck are now slim and I also feel it's unlikely that the 4th legend has a lower drop rate than the others. What that says is it's likely they are not the source of the 4th legend, of course that is not certain. I've had thoughts that it could be General Hex, Timothy Dartan, Bonerattler, or Foulberto Smasho. There are even other possibilities, Sandspine and General Bloodless to name a couple, but they get more and more remote from the pattern of the first 3. It's been said that the legends are unreleased potco legends that are named after movie characters and that there are no unreleased movie character throwing knives which kinda discounts Foulberto but who knows???

I'm really feeling that these three bosses have been looted enough that the odds it's been poor luck are now slim and I also feel it's unlikely that the 4th legend has a lower drop rate than the others. What that says is it's likely they are not the source of the 4th legend, of course that is not certain. I've had thoughts that it could be General Hex, Timothy Dartan, Bonerattler, or Foulberto Smasho. There are even other possibilities, Sandspine and General Bloodless to name a couple, but they get more and more remote from the pattern of the first 3. It's been said that the legends are unreleased potco legends that are named after movie characters and that there are no unreleased movie character throwing knives which kinda discounts Foulberto but who knows???
That is very true. Honestly I believe its not a very well known boss that holds the last one. Possibly even a boss thats not looted a lot?

Aye. I thought of all those bosses and had to decide they couldn't be the carriers, they are just too weak in level. We know that the color of the enemies level (in comparison to the players) will have a effect on the loots RNG. If it is red, we have a higher chance in getting loot and a higher chance of that loot being good, so to speak. If it is yellow, green, or grey those chances decrease accordingly. This is why all bosses that have a specific legendary are consistently red leveled, even to max players.

That is very true. Honestly I believe its not a very well known boss that holds the last one. Possibly even a boss thats not looted a lot?
Aye. Devil Root is rarely looted, and that is the largest reason that the 4th has not been found, even despite my efforts. The more people that "team" a boss, the higher the chance a rare item will be dropped. For example, if there is only one person looting a boss or any enemy for that matter, loot will drop for only that one person. If there are multiple people dropping an enemy, each person will get their own loot, therefore there are multiple chances within that one kill for a rare item to be obtained. General Darkhart is a very popular boss, that is why the first legendary was looted from him, both Neban and Remington come next in popularity. Not many people want to loot Devil Root because of his "Earthquake" ability, and because he doesn't drop gold. In my time there it was a rarity to see other people, and I was on the higher populated servers for the most part.

Aye. I thought of all those bosses and had to decide they couldn't be the carriers, they are just too weak in level. We know that the color of the enemies level (in comparison to the players) will have a effect on the loots RNG. If it is red, we have a higher chance in getting loot and a higher chance of that loot being good, so to speak. If it is yellow, green, or grey those chances decrease accordingly. This is why all bosses that have a specific legendary are consistently red leveled, even to max players.
Of course there is no particular reason that the boss has to be a consistent red tag to lvl 50 players and that is just something us looters have said/talked about. I'm still convinced that the source is a boss and that the boss is not one on Tormenta, I guess there is the possibility that it still could be Foulberto and also the Colossus Flagship is an unlikely possibility too. My guess is that when it's found we will all go: that makes sense, why didn't I think of that.

Of course there is no particular reason that the boss has to be a consistent red tag to lvl 50 players and that is just something us looters have said/talked about. I'm still convinced that the source is a boss and that the boss is not one on Tormenta, I guess there is the possibility that it still could be Foulberto and also the Colossus Flagship is an unlikely possibility too. My guess is that when it's found we will all go: that makes sense, why didn't I think of that.
It's not just gossip, from all my looting not just from Devil Root but as a whole, I got better loot from red leveled enemies, as does everyone else. You can still get good loot from lesser leveled enemies but as I stated, it is much harder. It doesn't make sense that an enemy that is easier to defeat to give equal chances of good loot compared to one that is harder to defeat. This is controlled by the level of the enemy in comparison of the player's level, and furthered by color coding. Since the max levels players can achieve is 50 Notoriety and 30 in the combat skills, the bosses that are chosen to have specific legendaries should be strong enough to give all players (including maxed players) and equal chance of getting the legendary. As for the Flagship, the announcement stated that the 4 legendaries is carried by some of the most powerful and notorious individuals. Individuals indicating that it is a singular enemy, and notorious indicating their level being high.

But then again I believe there are only 3 red tagged bosses left:
Devil Root
Jacques
Thomas

Which Thomas and Jacques are like the same boss.. So I doubt 1 would have it and the other wouldnt. Thomas is looted often as stated earlier it wouldn't make sense for said new legendary to have a lower drop rate than the other 3.

So that then leaves Devil Rootbut that doesnt mean he holds said weapon either.

There are several other bosses that could be qualified for this weapon.

This boss also fits the Red to maxed characters....
Swamp Terror - Ancient Fly Trap on Outcast Island
I do believe that boss is not in TLOPO at the moment. I have been everywhere on Outcast, the only boss is Devil Root. He may be a random spawn boss for Ancient Fly Traps but the only ones I remember are Putrid Odor and Old Growth.

Hello all, I would like to express my experience in the hunt for the 4 new legendaries, my opinion on the loot system, as well as the whereabouts of the "4th".
First: where the 4th is. Devil Root has it. Or should I say that Devil Root is the most probable boss to have it, seeing that it still hasn't been found yet. I have 2 reasons for this, one: he is the strongest boss left over outside of Raven's Cove and Isla Tormenta. The first 3 legendaries were all found at bosses that spawn in levels of 28 to 35, which will make them red tagged even to maxed players (as it is very illogical that a boss that is less than red to have a specific legendary), as well as being outside Raven's Cove and Isla Tormenta (where the bulk of the game's current legendaries can be acquired). So the remaining legendary could/should only be "carried" by a boss that is always red leveled as well as outside of Raven's Cove and Isla Tormenta, so that narrows the boss list. Devil Root spawns in levels of 33 to 40, making him stronger than the other left over red leveled bosses. But the second reason is far more important... If I remember correctly, the "Sure Footed" ability was implemented some time after the 3rd legendary was found. For those who don't know, the Sure Footed ability prevents the player from being knocked down... There is only one boss in the game at the moment that knocks you down on your bum lol... Devil Root. That was our hint. I saw this and committed to dropping Devil Root.
Now for my experience... When the 4 legendaries were introduced to the game, I committed myself to being the first to find either of them. I failed 3 times. So when the 3rd came to be found, I wanted to put maximum effort into finding the 4th, and after seeing that hint as well as using logical thinking, I committed to looting Devil Root. What ensued was a ridiculous grind. I would legit spend at least 10 hours a day, everyday, looting Devil Root for 2 weeks. After which I began to take breaks occasionally but still committed to a hard daily grind at Devil Root... for another 2 weeks. I even stayed up one time for 22 hours, to grind for the 4th, no joke. My approximate time spent looting Devil Root in that month is around 250 hours, that is not an exaggeration. Getting approximately 50 kills an hour using a blunderbuss, I got 500 kills a day on Devil Root on the normal basis, obviously getting much more occasionally. In all that grind I found tons of famed, many I kept. As well as 3 legendaries. The 1st was the Lost Sword of El Patron, looted I believe 3 days in. The 2nd was another Lost Sword of El Patron, looted 2 and a half weeks in. The 3rd was yet another Lost Sword of El Patron.... I forgot when I looted it. Because after looting that last one I got absolutely fed up with this. And I began to drift away from this game. I have other things I want/need to do and I can/will no longer devote my time to this especially seeing the enormous time and effort I already gave to it, as well as the seemingly broken loot system.
As for the 4th, the problem is looting duplicate legendaries (look at my experience). I think most know that Devil Root can drop the Lost Sword of El Patron (obviously >_>) as well as Silver Freeze. In my massive grind, I looted 3 Lost Sword's of El Patron. Not a single Silver Freeze. If I didn't loot duplicates, I would have the 4th. I would also like to point out that the drop rates for legendaries seem to be different for each person as well. I know people that have dropped a boss a few times or for a few minutes and got their legendary, as well as others who grind for months to get that same legendary. I would simply implore the system to be fair. It should obviously not be easy to get a legendary but should also not be an atrocious grind. This is a game after all, a game that does not have much competitive value in it by the way, which means no real reason for these items to be so extensively hard to obtain. Also, from what I have figured in my time with the grind, when looting the RNG will randomly decide to roll through a loot table that has specific items, such as famed or legendaries. And within each table, specific items have higher chances to be picked (I believe this idea has been brought up before in the forums). This is why some famed and even legendaries are much easier to obtain and others much harder. Within the legendary table, the Lost Sword of El Patron seems to have the highest chance, as well as Silver Freeze. Though again, some players seem to have different "luck"...
Many seem to believe that the loot system is fine and to be frank, that is ridiculous. Look at what I did, grinded much harder than what any sane person should on a game >_> with less than satisfactory results... What about the average players? Those who simply play an hour or 2 a day, maybe 3. It would take much too long for them to acquire a legendary (on a normal basis). This. Is. A. Game. And that is coming from someone who put way too much effort into it. I will honestly say this is a fun game and the Devs are great, and I wish the best for them as always. And still being honest, the RNG system for loot is disgusting, but I'm sure it will be rectified eventually.
If you want the 4th or for it to simply be found, get large groups of people to go drop Devil Root. By the odds of chance, one of you is bound to have that out-of-ordinary-luck and manage to loot it quickly. I won't be though. I occasionally get on the game now but more to hang with my friends because I have little to no interest left for the 4th or any legendary for that matter... By the way, spending so much of my time there with nothing much to think but the grind, I came up with a small poem I shared with my friends and would like to share with you all now as well. I believe it symbolizes the grind we hardcore gamers devote ourselves to... Take care all.

Day to day, here I stay,

To slay and slay,

So I may lay claim,

to the Legendary pay.

Day to day, here I stay,

Pray after pray, I begin to sway,

But still I stay, still I slay,

All the same way, all the day's way.

Day to day, here I stay,

For that Legendary pay,

I give all my day,

Because dare I say...

I will have it this day!
Interesting post. But try to think about the odds this way, as if you entered a casino. Casinos were fond of putting up large posters stating patrons have 95% return rate on their money. True statement, however what they didn't put on the poster was that payout was usually for one game in the whole casino and not for just one visit. Very deceiving, but they get away with it.

So I can sit there pulling the arm for hours or days, not get anything back, get up and give up the machine only for the next person to put in one round of max coin and win a jackpot. Then watch another 10 minutes later win again. Then it may go weeks before that machine pays big. That's pure RNG odds. You can win today or next month. Not only that, you won't win big unless max coins. So, as with tlopo, win in casino you have time against you, (boss grind) must pay certain number of units (weapon level) and be on the right machines - (bosses). None of which you would know ahead of time.

Whatever the parameters are for loot payout/legendary payouts, the player isn't supposed to know. Tonight, you might just drop by and get a legendary in the first skull chest. Although I believe the skull loot drops are random, I still believe that something in the game has to be accomplished or one meets an interior game milestone before one can score legendary. You didn't even see legendary fish unless you reached a certain level and owned a certain item. But that is my opinion.

I've never seen the colossus ship on the seas since I started. Wasn't that pearl boss?

Interesting post. But try to think about the odds this way, as if you entered a casino. Casinos were fond of putting up large posters stating patrons have 95% return rate on their money. True statement, however what they didn't put on the poster was that payout was usually for one game in the whole casino and not for just one visit. Very deceiving, but they get away with it.

So I can sit there pulling the arm for hours or days, not get anything back, get up and give up the machine only for the next person to put in one round of max coin and win a jackpot. Then watch another 10 minutes later win again. Then it may go weeks before that machine pays big. That's pure RNG odds. You can win today or next month. Not only that, you won't win big unless max coins. So, as with tlopo, win in casino you have time against you, (boss grind) must pay certain number of units (weapon level) and be on the right machines - (bosses). None of which you would know ahead of time.

Whatever the parameters are for loot payout/legendary payouts, the player isn't supposed to know. Tonight, you might just drop by and get a legendary in the first skull chest. Although I believe the skull loot drops are random, I still believe that something in the game has to be accomplished or one meets an interior game milestone before one can score legendary. You didn't even see legendary fish unless you reached a certain level and owned a certain item. But that is my opinion.
I believe that is an excellent point and well put. I do know all about RNG and how it works though, I have played other grind based games that use it and had to grind hard to get certain things. But my point here is that the RNG in this game is just ridiculous and needs work, my effort is a testament to that as well as many other peoples efforts. I completely understand that some things should not be easily achieved or acquired and I completely support that as well, but there is also a point where you draw a line... especially in games. I used to play a game that was well known for it's grind, and it's "loot" system was not as bad as this. But I suppose comparing others to this one doesn't matter much so whatever with that. But the fact that some people spend months to get something is absurd, and that's with good effort. This is a game, not life lol. I know many people argue against points like this by saying "you didn't put enough effort in" and in many cases that's the cause, but that doesn't fit here. I put enormous effort in, of the likes that most people would not, and should not lol. And I don't mean to imply that people should feel sorry for me or what not because I'm not like that, I'm a tough guy, I hate that stuff. It is what it is. I wrote this post to show everyone the nature of the RNG system, how your effort put in does not mean much at all, to point out it's flaws so they can be rectified, and to explain the logical whereabouts of the 4th.
As for the "milestone" point, I thought that way for a while. I completed every quest I could find (trust me when I say that was torturous lol), caught all the legendary fish, bought and maxed 3 ships, dropped every enemy and boss I could find, talked to npc's, did pvp and svs, everything I could think. None of it actually matters though. I know that because of the "luck" people I know had. I have one great friend that got the Lost Blade of Leviathan in 2 kills, before he completed the Black Pearl Quest, while he was just level 34 Notoriety, and only played moderately. He also got 2 Lost Swords of El Patron before that. And Silver Freeze before maxing. I did everything I could and was maxed and still had to grind hard for a long while before getting my first legendary. And again, I understand how RNG works. But that's just it, it's supposed to be random, but it isn't random when specific players continuously get things easy and other specific players do not. That's opposite of random. I have come to realize that there seems to be those 2 different player types, one gets everything seemingly easy, and the other completely opposite. As I stated before, I implore the system to be fair. Because it is very obvious that it isn't, for whatever reason. I'm not mad that my friend got the best sword in game so easily, I'm happy for him as well as my other friends that got great legendaries easily, or anyone else for that matter. But even they say it's weird.

I believe that is an excellent point and well put. I do know all about RNG and how it works though, I have played other grind based games that use it and had to grind hard to get certain things. But my point here is that the RNG in this game is just ridiculous and needs work, my effort is a testament to that as well as many other peoples efforts. I completely understand that some things should not be easily achieved or acquired and I completely support that as well, but there is also a point where you draw a line... especially in games. I used to play a game that was well known for it's grind, and it's "loot" system was not as bad as this. But I suppose comparing others to this one doesn't matter much so whatever with that. But the fact that some people spend months to get something is absurd, and that's with good effort. This is a game, not life lol. I know many people argue against points like this by saying "you didn't put enough effort in" and in many cases that's the cause, but that doesn't fit here. I put enormous effort in, of the likes that most people would not, and should not lol. And I don't mean to imply that people should feel sorry for me or what not because I'm not like that, I'm a tough guy, I hate that stuff. It is what it is. I wrote this post to show everyone the nature of the RNG system, how your effort put in does not mean much at all, to point out it's flaws so they can be rectified, and to explain the logical whereabouts of the 4th.
As for the "milestone" point, I thought that way for a while. I completed every quest I could find (trust me when I say that was torturous lol), caught all the legendary fish, bought and maxed 3 ships, dropped every enemy and boss I could find, talked to npc's, did pvp and svs, everything I could think. None of it actually matters though. I know that because of the "luck" people I know had. I have one great friend that got the Lost Blade of Leviathan in 2 kills, before he completed the Black Pearl Quest, while he was just level 34 Notoriety, and only played moderately. He also got 2 Lost Swords of El Patron before that. And Silver Freeze before maxing. I did everything I could and was maxed and still had to grind hard for a long while before getting my first legendary. And again, I understand how RNG works. But that's just it, it's supposed to be random, but it isn't random when specific players continuously get things easy and other specific players do not. That's opposite of random. I have come to realize that there seems to be those 2 different player types, one gets everything seemingly easy, and the other completely opposite. As I stated before, I implore the system to be fair. Because it is very obvious that it isn't, for whatever reason. I'm not mad that my friend got the best sword in game so easily, I'm happy for him as well as my other friends that got great legendaries easily, or anyone else for that matter. But even they say it's weird.
I believe the truth lies in that you and I probably ticked off the dev's and they nerfed us to NEVER get legendary or just lame ones.

Back