Do you think this could be helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 35 92.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

Divine

Pirate Lord
In need of some help with a boss? Looking for a decent ship without having to search all the oceans one by one? Looking for a looting party? POST HERE, and the next available person to help you in your will reply!

Make sure to watch this thread to be informed immediately when someone posts!

Examples:

Pirate 1: I am in need of a loot party at darkhart
I am in need of a loot party at darkhart
Pirate 2: We are looting darkhart podereso server
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pirate 3:
I am in need of some help with Scattersnap (Isle Cangrejos Abassa)
I am in need of some help with Scattersnap (Isle Cangrejos Abassa)
Pirate 4: On my way!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pirate 5:
I am in need of a ship with more than 3 people on board!
I am in need of a ship with more than 3 people on board!
Pirate 6: Sailing on andaba, ship is the victory hawk, 7/12 people on board

Post locations, servers, and any possible details To help the person who is trying to help you out :D

I'll try to help as many people with bosses, etc. until the thread gets more exposure!

Thanks all,
~Divine

Last edited:
Nice thread man, lets get this party started.

I'm going Blanco and could use some help
Server: Marineros Ocean I'm heading there now.
The boss is in Cutthroat Isle

Nice thread man, lets get this party started.

I'm going Blanco and could use some help
Server: Marineros Ocean I'm heading there now.
The boss is in Cutthroat Isle
I'd help but I have school, so I'm heading to bed :( anyone else feel free to join him :D

I will be glad to join you Red Queen if you are on later, I am at the office right now so cannot play till 2 more hours, but then I'd be happy to assist or whatever you need help with

I'm going to be sailing for a long time in Poderoso on my War Brig, Riptide Wraith, if anybody wants to join. I'm planning to have a long run and (hopefully) get good-quality loot, so if anyone wants to help me get a bunch of loot skull chests and royal chests, that would be awesome :) Also, if you just want to level cannons, please feel free to join as well!

Edit: Nevermind, I keep getting kicked off, so I will NOT be sailing, lol. Sorry :smh:

Last edited:
I'm going to be sailing for a long time in Poderoso on my War Brig, Riptide Wraith, if anybody wants to join. I'm planning to have a long run and (hopefully) get good-quality loot, so if anyone wants to help me get a bunch of loot skull chests and royal chests, that would be awesome :) Also, if you just want to level cannons, please feel free to join as well!

Edit: Nevermind, I keep getting kicked off, so I will NOT be sailing, lol. Sorry :smh:
Joining you right now :)

I'm going to be plundering ships for a few hours if anyone wants to join, I'm on Abassa server and sailing on Noble Avenger. Feel free to join.

Server: Andaba
Ship name: Noble Avenger

EDIT: Switched server to Andaba

Last edited:
Back