I am Number Four

Jbird452

Pirate Apprentice
The AMAZING series written by James Frey under the pseudonym "Pittacus Lore". This series is about a race called the Loric who lived on the planet Lorien (not near as nerdy as it sounds lol). When the Mogodorians destroyed their planet they were forced to come to earth. Everyone except 9 kids and their protectors made it to earth. These 9 are known as the Garde. The Loric have a charm that means the Mogodorians can't kill them unless they kill them in order. One. Two. Three. And now Number Four is next. They have powers known as Legacies that manifest over time. There's seven books in all. The series ended a few months ago, but there's a spin-off series called "Lorien Legacies Reborn" that will continue the story. The series will start in June of 2017. Here's the first book's synopsis:

"Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in movies and comic books-but we are real.

Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become one, and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending out lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. We have lived among you without you knowing.

But they know.

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They killed them all.

I am Number Four.

I am next."

Sounds awesome! But, wait -- are there three other books about the first Three that were killed? Or does the series start with Four?

If I ever save up enough money, I'm definitely going to look into buying these.

Sounds awesome! But, wait -- are there three other books about the first Three that were killed? Or does the series start with Four?

If I ever save up enough money, I'm definitely going to look into buying these.
Nope the first book starts off with Number Three being killed. Number One and Number Two are mentioned but never seen.
Please don't watch the movie.
Yes. Don't watch the movie just go straight to the books.

Is that a reference I'm unaware of?

Also, what's wrong with the movie? Not that I'm complaining -- I'd much rather read the books than watch the movies.
Honestly the movie is fine by itself but it left a lot out and was very different from the book including changing very important details

I have read them all so far, and I'm still trying to find United as One. They were so good!!!
It's probably on Amazon or something if you wated to order it and if you like downloading books onto a conputer or something there's that too. But YES THEY'RE SO GOOD

http://knd.wikia.com/wiki/Numbuh_4

images

Mods. . please don't hurt me for my memes.

Thread revival for the release of Generation One! The book was released tonight and I downloaded it. I'm only three chapters in and I already know it's going to be good :)

Back