Glitch  I can not run the game

WildBoy

Dockworker
I can not go into the game. When you run the launcher says "connection with the game.one moment please:" I waited 2 days but the game did not start. What should I do?

Are you basic??

It appears that if you are basic, it won't let you use the launcher!. If you are unlimited still will let you log on. At least that was my recent experience.

Are you basic??

It appears that if you are basic, it won't let you use the launcher!. If you are unlimited still will let you log on. At least that was my recent experience.

I was able to log in with my basic account. Took me two tries, so I'm thinking that there is something going on behind the scenes. They might be working on bugs or cleaning stuff up on their end. Basic members can log in through the launcher with no problem. I'm wondering if maybe it has something to do with Mac/PC or OS versions.

I wasn't able to log on with the launcher when im basic either i don't know if it would have mattered if i was unlimited or not.

My husband is unlimited, but right now he can't log on using launcher or browser - they're definitely messing with something right now :(

We are currently experiencing network issues (outside of our control). You may experience interruptions during your gameplay today. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to quickly resolve this problem. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

It's well overdue. They finally put up the 'issues' sign again. They sure do have a lot of issues :mad:

We are currently experiencing network issues (outside of our control). You may experience interruptions during your gameplay today. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to quickly resolve this problem. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

It's well overdue. They finally put up the 'issues' sign again. They sure do have a lot of issues :mad:

-_- Unfortunately yes they do have lots of problems and it seems as the year goes on they're getting more and more.

-_- Unfortunately yes they do have lots of problems and it seems as the year goes on they're getting more and more.
I was about to say... I wonder what's going on this year, I don't remember more than 1 reset before this year or any abundance of network issues like this.

Back