I cannot find anyone that roleplays at all.

Ricky Dupon

Swashbuckler
Hey There folks, This post is just me asking, Where are the rpers, And no. I do not want to leave my guild just to join the roleplay. I am a script writer, And I was actually wondering if there would be anyone who does roleplay on TLOPO. Just a short question!

-Rick Skyward

Hey There folks, This post is just me asking, Where are the rpers, And no. I do not want to leave my guild just to join the roleplay. I am a script writer, And I was actually wondering if there would be anyone who does roleplay on TLOPO. Just a short question!

-Rick Skyward

Im actualy gonna start roleplaying in TLOPO as soon as I get enough people willing to roleplay, wait a bit longer mate and you might see some roleplayers :)

-Rick Skyward

'Ello, collectively most of the roleplayers from POTCO to whom currently reside on TLOPO have only just begun to roleplay again due to the game still being in development. I will add that most of the "roleplaying" done ingame has been fairly casual. Back in alpha, it was almost collectively decided that we are first to test the game and assist in its development, before we could roleplay. Test first, RP second.

After all, roleplay filled in that void of when new content wasn't being released on POTCO.

Looked at this thread.

^

It goes on quite a bit at Abassa Tortuga beach, where lots of people go to "park" when not playing hard at the game. It can also get out of hand - one guy has spent the last couple of days non-stop pretending every female player is his "mommy." And I seriously doubt that he is a child.

I would love to RolePlay. Even something close to second life, but i think this game isn't designed too well for it.
Gothic (where i am currently playing on G2O) is much better for that.

Oh I loooooove to roleplay. I do it every single day! I have not finished loading my game but I am sure all I will be doing is roleplaying once I am on haha! Watch out nonroleplayers ;)

It goes on quite a bit at Abassa Tortuga beach, where lots of people go to "park" when not playing hard at the game. It can also get out of hand - one guy has spent the last couple of days non-stop pretending every female player is his "mommy." And I seriously doubt that he is a child.
Somehow "watch me flex" and "wow dude, serious boat there, wanna dance?" does not leave me with the impression of roleplaying when I happen upon the tortuga beach.

Im actualy gonna start roleplaying in TLOPO as soon as I get enough people willing to roleplay, wait a bit longer mate and you might see some roleplayers :)
Oi! I want in

Looked at this thread.
Hi
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AVODING ABASSA TORTUGA AT ALL TIMES BECAUSE IT IS ALMOST ALWAYS INNAPROPRIATE. Yes it is moderated but the moderation must not be working to well because people continue to troll/make inappropriate gestures/comments.
We have a discord network, you have to be in one of the guilds to get in.
If you don't want to leave your guild to roleplay (which will be the case pretty much anywhere) I recommend PMing me, as I am trying to get a roleplay started with anyone interested.
I would love to RolePlay. Even something close to second life, but i think this game isn't designed too well for it.
Gothic (where i am currently playing on G2O) is much better for that.
Ahoy!

Oh I loooooove to roleplay. I do it every single day! I have not finished loading my game but I am sure all I will be doing is roleplaying once I am on haha! Watch out nonroleplayers ;)
Hi.
didn't look hard enough lol. @Jack Cannonskull and the Goldtimbers' boys.
Haha... We are not associated though.. 2 different things entirely.

Figure I should just mention that I lead a Brethren Court descended from the Brethren Courts of POTCO, and am looking for both new pirates to join the Brethren Court and other roleplayers to roleplay with/against us during events. If anyone's interested in this, please feel free to DM me on here or contact me on Discord (Cannonwalker#1493)!

NOTE: I also run a guild called "The Outlanders" and many of the Court's members come from here, but you don't have to join the guild to be a member if you don't wish to. You can join on behalf of your own guild if you're a GM, or join simply as an individual if you're guildless or in a guild that doesn't endorse roleplay. We'd just like to help expand the roleplaying community.

Hello Lol I have been playing this game for a few days now and I am obsessed. :D As for you nonroleplayers I was just teasing. I can be myself as well.

I'd say, If there is anyway we could RP. I'd be fine.. I honestly like doing stuff like this.

And I honestly would need to start a new pirate if needed. I'm already in my settled and well know guild. Which I do not want to leave.

Back