I can't believe it's not... Pirates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neilager

Buccaneer
I might sound REALLY old when I say this; but I played POTCO back in 2008ish. I even started buying 3-month long memberships, and after a long while of buying the membership cards my account thought I was a legit member.
I had bought a lot of those stupid membership cards, and I was surprised that it even happen because my account had so many problems.

A while back, I randomly googled the game and found that TLoPO was being made and I got extremely excited. I checked back in every few months and yesterday I saw that the game was now a lot more public then before.
To say the least, I'm very, very excited.
I'm very pleased that the entire game is free and not pay-to-play like the Disney game was. I can't wait til I can actually play again. I missed this game, I was helplessly addicted back then.
You best believe my 3 hours will be spent on looking for those keys!

Maybe if I look back in my email far enough I can find emails from the old game. Maybe even some screenshots? Hopefully I didn't delete my old email yet.

Ahoy! Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you. There a lots of friendly and helpful pirates here. Never hesitate to ask any questions you may have! Hope to see you on the seas :)

I might sound REALLY old when I say this; but I played POTCO back in 2008ish. I even started buying 3-month long memberships, and after a long while of buying the membership cards my account thought I was a legit member.
I had bought a lot of those stupid membership cards, and I was surprised that it even happen because my account had so many problems.

A while back, I randomly googled the game and found that TLoPO was being made and I got extremely excited. I checked back in every few months and yesterday I saw that the game was now a lot more public then before.
To say the least, I'm very, very excited.
I'm very pleased that the entire game is free and not pay-to-play like the Disney game was. I can't wait til I can actually play again. I missed this game, I was helplessly addicted back then.
You best believe my 3 hours will be spent on looking for those keys!

Maybe if I look back in my email far enough I can find emails from the old game. Maybe even some screenshots? Hopefully I didn't delete my old email yet.
Here it is! I found only these emails from Disney, but they are very ancient and boy do they make me feel old. Am I too old for this game?

Attachments

• cursedimagelol.png
    cursedimagelol.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 73
I too played POTCO back in the day. I even found out that there were people playing that game in their 60's. I can understand why because when I am that age, I will still be playing too, if it's still up! You are never too old to play this game. You can play with people or you can be a loner, the choice is yours. Some days I would go on after a long day and just throw grenades at the flytraps, and unwinding from the day. If someone ticked me off during the day, the flytrap was their face. Great stress reducer. Can't wait till this game is back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :
Thank you, I'm very excited for the update. I'll be sure to look around if I need anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back