I Created This..

Emily Waveprint

Honorable Pirate
BECAUSE IM FREAKING TIRED OF DISNEY FIXING EVERYTHING!!!! WHEN WE ARE TRYING TO PLAY!!! GET SOME NEW SOFTWARE CRAP OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about that... ( kinda embarassing ) I got a little carried away.-_-

Please post funny videos or pictures or screenshots, for the sake of everyone who is bored and tired of this chaos.

lol :iagree: They took my El patrons lost sward I was really mad and still am but cooling down a bit. But if it happens agan I will be very mad they should at least warn us before they do anything stupid like take everything away.
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 2:07 PM):
Sat was all me lol I got really carryed away lol

167550_109698622438011_100001936204347_75918_4554294_n.jpg

;)

I DONT CARE!!
This is the like third time they have disallowed ahyone on due to "maintenence".
Its crap.
It doesnt make any sense.
I WILL DELETE MY PIRATE AND NEVER COME HERE AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 2:10 PM):

Just expressing my feelings toward this pointless stuff. :angel:

Lol... I think we all can live without playing a game online for a day. :) Go outside!! Go draw!! Go paint!! GO BE A KID WHILE YA CAN! Even if your not a kid ;)

I DONT CARE!!
This is the like third time they have disallowed ahyone on due to "maintenence".
Its crap.
It doesnt make any sense.
I WILL DELETE MY PIRATE AND NEVER COME HERE AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 2:10 PM):

Just expressing my feelings toward this pointless stuff. :angel:
Good I did two just don't get dramatic there is a rule aganst it read all my post here
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 2:13 PM):
Here https://piratesforums.co/threads/urgent-update-2-13.1534/
EDIT (Feb 16, 2011 at 2:14 PM):
Lol... I think we all can live without playing a game online for a day. :) Go outside!! Go draw!! Go paint!! GO BE A KID WHILE YA CAN! Even if your not a kid ;)
lol I am 100 years old I can't be a kid no more I tryed to go on the play set that was a dum Idea I had to go back to the hostiptal I am still there lol no more lisoning to advice from you for me lol JK I am a kid well sorta no I am an adult but I still do three sports lol

Thanks Rose. I SHOULD READ A BOOK!!!
Even though i have already read 2.075 pages this quarter. LOl
IM A FREAK! jk
I could go outside and train for track, I could practice juggling in soccer or my moves, or or or ( Im a seal HAHA)

And Francis, Im really sorry you lost all those weapons, and levels. That must suck to have to go get EL PATRONS LOST SWORD ( hem disney how about you try to find it? again?)

Thanks Rose. I SHOULD READ A BOOK!!!
Even though i have already read 2.075 pages this quarter. LOl
IM A FREAK! jk
I could go outside and train for track, I could practice juggling in soccer or my moves, or or or ( Im a seal HAHA)

And Francis, Im really sorry you lost all those weapons, and levels. That must suck to have to go get EL PATRONS LOST SWORD ( hem disney how about you try to find it? again?)
Yah I should try to find it agan lol disney told me good luck mate I am shure you will find your item agan that goes to show that is was a computer responce lol. If you do socer that rock my sis dose club and has been doing it sacnce she was 5 I have been doing soccer sance I was 4

Yah I should try to find it agan lol disney told me good luck mate I am shure you will find your item agan that goes to show that is was a computer responce lol. If you do socer that rock my sis dose club and has been doing it sacnce she was 5 I have been doing soccer sance I was 4

I have been doing soccer since I was 7? And premeir club since i was 10 or 11? Idk were doing a traveling leauge this spring, and I have track to deal with. -_- GO SOCCER! :D

Nice go soccer I love the sport and I really love the world cup

When the World Cup was going on last year, I was at ODP in Chicago, so i didnt get to watch it unless it was on during luch, or dinner. The US did ok last year i guess Go Beckham and Demphsy and Donovan they kept the team together :D

I was camping but someone in our camp site had a little portible tv and we all would crowed around it at least the first day untill we found out there was a clubhouse there and they had a flat screen lol we all ditched the nice old guy who had the tv and he still beet us to the club house don't ask me how mabey he took his car. Me and some friends rode our bikes there to watch.

Olympic Development Program.
It prepares soccer players for professional soccer. Like every woman soccer player has gone through ODP but won.

Back