I give up

So tired of trying to get this game to work and constantly crashing. I quit - can anyone recommend a game that might actually work on OS 10?
Hmm.. I dunno. I just unloaded the old game. downloaded the newest ppy update for 64 bit and everything is working fine for me. Betweens scenes it loads slowly, but after that everything is working better for me than it ever has. Faster and clearer. It is an impressive update. I hope you can get on, but I really would suggest fully unloading the old game from your computer and rebooting before loading the new one.

Tbh Marvin is right, TLOPO stated a long as heck time ago that I believe any platform besides Windows was receiving minimal support, because there is really not the player numbers to warrant the work. On the other hand, I can't guarantee the game would work on Windows anyway. It's an interesting game.

TLOPO is still in betta it is too early for me to judge game before they actually release game.

I think you should contact support, they are very helpful. I don’t have any issues with running tlopo on OSX, an occasional crash but that is rare, on the order of once a month or maybe a bit less.

Back