I have a PS3, which games do you recommend based on my preferences?

Kris

Pirate Lord
If I buy a sports game I am only buying one set(the year is a set like ncaaf 13,basketball 13....etc). I'm not buying every new version every year...so which is the best?? I do like custom conferences but ncaaf 11 only lets you switch teams not add/subtract.

I like sports...college: football,basketball...world cup soccer. I have fifa world cup 2011 but it doesn't have ALL the countries :/
Should I go ahead and buy the current football/basketball games or wait till this years come out. If I buy college I MIGHT buy NFL/NBA so I can send recruits to the pros.

I like racing games (need for speed looks cool). Are there any games comparable to Mario Kart on ps3?? I remember a game I played on the original playstation was a snowboarding racing game I have no idea what its' called but you are in a cabin and inside there is where you choose your racer.

I do like wrestling. ...wwe 13 seems cool with the roster but graphics look like garbage on youtube though.
I only like grand theft auto vice city because its cool to explore cities..etc. Any game similar to this but you are not doing the things you have to do in vice city?

I like adventure and mystery.

There was a game i rented for ps2 I played and beat the game but forgot what it was called. This girl comes into this desolate town where there was a brother and sister. The sister died but the brother went missing. The girl goes on a quest searching for something(i forgot what) and she finds the brother...i think his name was hanns?

If I think of more I'll add later

I have a ps3 as well, WWE 12 is okay I have it and played it. Also, you can try The Walking Dead survival instinct when it comes out :D. And more factors depend on if you play online or you do not. You generally want a modern game in the 2012-2013 time span because there is more activity compared to the games in 2012,2009, etc. If you do play online I would be more than happy to add you :)

If you like adventure and mystery, Id suggest the Assassins Creed game-family... tho since you don't like wrestling so much I'm not sure if you'll like it. Anyways ik people who didn't like fighting and combat games and after playing an Assassin's Creed became fanatics of the like :p

I have a xbox 360, but theses games are for both systems so

Adventure and mystery: Skyrim - role playing game where you can complete so many quests (really there is a lot of quests) you can also free roam, discover new caves/bandit hideouts/villages/cities. You can also join clans, thives guild, or the companions. I think it is a great game that even when you re done you will still play for months looking for new places to discover! the map is huge! Remember Skyrim is a singleplayer only game, but don't be disappointed, it is an amzing game!!!!

Racing: Forza horizon - This may be the best racing game I have ever owned! Forza horizon offers multiple types of racing in one game (not separated gamemodes, it is different types of races in the singleplayer) There is street racing, horizon racing (an official (non-real life) festival where they block off roads and normal people can come and race), and then challenge random npc racers in singleplayer! Then, for multiplayer you there is playground games (infected, cat and mouse, king, etc..) normal racing, and other gamemodes. All the cars in the game are amazing, sooo many cars! You can even upgrade then manually or auto upgrades! You can go to the paintshop and make your own paintjob on your cars with so many choices!

Need for speed is a good series of games, but will get old since once you unlock all the cars and beat all the races. In forza you buy cars, upgrade them, paint them, put your own design on them too!

If you like JRPG games, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the Whitch Witch would do. I have it and, to me, it's fantastic. :D
Also, depending on what age you are, some of the games listed above could suffice for you. Portal 2 I own and it's a funny puzzle game. Characters like Wheatley make you chuckle and so does GLaDOS. I own Skyrim and it's true, there's a ton of quests. I don't even think I've completed them all and I've had it for a year! :p There's a lot of dragons in it, but I prefer just the adventure aspect of the game. The aspects like "marriage" in the game, I'm not interested in that.

Also, in September, an HD collection for Kingdom Hearts named Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMiX is coming out for the PS3. You should get it, because for one, Disney. Second, not even Final Fantasy players thought they would enjoy the game and now they're die-hard fans. xD

But, you should really get Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Batman Arkham Asylum was rated 9.3 by IGN and Arkham City was rated a complete 10 out of 10.

Back