I keep getting kicked off

Johnny Darkcastle

Pirate Apprentice
Anyone else having this issue at the present? I have logged and been kicked about 6 times in the past hour. Sometimes I don't even get into the game from the log in screen?

-Check if youre running with OpenGL (display settings on launcher)
-Try reinstalling
Your computer specs may also be playing a role. Here are our minimum system requirements: https://tlopo.com/play/

Everything is well over the system requirements. running OPEN GL. I play other games that require more and have no problem. It was running fine until the roll back. I even was able to saty on for over 3 or 4 hours.

booted again. It is running on a ssd. there is no reason that it is my pc. I am going to uninstall it and put it back on me hdd and see if that fixes the issue.

Reinstalled and restarted my pc. Maybe this is it.... Nope I just got kicked again. Guess I'll just have to stop playing. There is nothing wrong on my end. I have tried and retried to fix this issue from here. I know the game is not perfect and am trying to be patient, but it grows old after a while.

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-01-11_21-36-40.jpg
    screenshot_2018-01-11_21-36-40.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 84
Day number 3 just got to the log in screen and I didn't even get to log into the game. Email sent to support last night with no response. Once again there is nothing wrong on my end. still trying to maintain my patience, but my patience is wearing thin with the whole matter. evidently this is being considered a non issue because it is only just one person having a problem.

No problem at all. Keep us updated. I don't have many other tricks for you, but I'm sure if you're still having issues somebody out there has a fix.

Back