Recruiting I M M O R T A L

Ahoy everyone! IMMORTAL is a well established guild looking for more members! We currently have 300 members and would like to expand even more! We are very active and help any guild member in need. I'm the Guildmaster along with my second-in-command Phantom. Our leadership is made up of extremely experienced players. There are no level requirements, only that you get along well with others. A large chunk of us voice chat together in discord and have a blast. If anyone would like to join, apply below with the format:

Current notoriety level:
Why you want to join us:

Have an awesome day :)

Member of this guild. Would like to say alot of the people in it are very friendly and helpful. We chat all the time and someone's always around to come help you whether its to revive you or go sailing. Great group of people!

Veteran of the guild. Totally epic. Someone is always doing something out there, usually higher levels grinding at Tormenta and the lower levels are at kingshead. Great guild and we always help whenever we can.

1. Age: 16
    Activity (How often are you online): Whenever I can be, so at least once a day (subject to change lol)
    Current notoriety level: 20
    Why you want to join us: I like what you guys stand for and tbh I like the guild name

Activity: Daily (when the game cooperates with me xD)
Lvl: 30
I was part of an amazing Guild in POTCO and I'm looking for the same experience now. I have searched high and low and can't seem to find the exactly what I am looking for. You all seem to stand for everything I am looking for :)
Plus, IMMORTAL is a pretty impressive name.

Activity: Daily (when the game cooperates with me xD)
Lvl: 30
I was part of an amazing Guild in POTCO and I'm looking for the same experience now. I have searched high and low and can't seem to find the exactly what I am looking for. You all seem to stand for everything I am looking for :)
Plus, IMMORTAL is a pretty impressive name.

Accepted! Sending PM with further info now :)

I'm on usually at night whenever I can
Level 15
You recruited another pirate of mine but I don't use that one very often and I really enjoyed the atmosphere, everyone was very helpful and kind. I was really sad I was recruited on that pirate and not this one so I'm real happy I saw this :happy:

Hello!!!

Activity (How often are you online): Daily, as long as timeslots permit.
Why you want to join us: I just recently started playing TLOPO when the game reopened a week ago (my computer was not able to launch the game before TLOPO closed for the big update). I've been grinding a lot since and have been searching for a friendly group to share the experience with.

Thanks!

It seems like the guild has had a lot of success so far, so congrats to you all. :)

Hello!!!

Activity (How often are you online): Daily, as long as timeslots permit.
Why you want to join us: I just recently started playing TLOPO when the game reopened a week ago (my computer was not able to launch the game before TLOPO closed for the big update). I've been grinding a lot since and have been searching for a friendly group to share the experience with.

Thanks!

It seems like the guild has had a lot of success so far, so congrats to you all. :)

Accepted! Sending PM now :)

I'm on usually at night whenever I can
Level 15
You recruited another pirate of mine but I don't use that one very often and I really enjoyed the atmosphere, everyone was very helpful and kind. I was really sad I was recruited on that pirate and not this one so I'm real happy I saw this :happy:

Accepted! Sending PM :)

Ahoy everyone! IMMORTAL is a well established guild looking for more members! We currently have 300 members and would like to expand even more! We are very active and help any guild member in need. I'm the Guildmaster along with my second-in-command Phantom. Our leadership is made up of extremely experienced players. There are no level requirements, only that you get along well with others. A large chunk of us voice chat together in discord and have a blast. If anyone would like to join, apply below with the format:

Current notoriety level:
Why you want to join us:

I could be wrong, but wasn't this guild around in the OG POTC

Current notoriety level:
Why you want to join us:

Activity (How often are you online): everyday (usually at 4-7) weekends i play more
Current notoriety level: 18
Why you want to join us: i want to join a guild that looks well based and a good community. immortal sounds like one= those guilds that everyone works together and has fun doing stuff. Would love to join the guild

Activity (How often are you online): everyday (usually at 4-7) weekends i play more
Current notoriety level: 18
Why you want to join us: i want to join a guild that looks well based and a good community. immortal sounds like one= those guilds that everyone works together and has fun doing stuff. Would love to join the guild

Accepted! Sending PM :)

Back