Recruiting I M M O R T A L

Activity: Whenever i can if the game works. usually everyday.
Not.: Level 10
Reason: I want a good guild to join and plus the name is pretty dope

Level: 15
Activity: Typically around two timeslots a day, sometimes just one.
Reason: Guild sounds awesome, I've seen a bunch of you around, and the name/spacing makes me think I've seen it before on PotCO.

I wanna join!
3-6 hours (depends on how many PlayTimes i get)
Lv9
I just really wanna be in a guild.
IGN is Sheepian Jones

Activity: Whenever I can get a time slot, so I usually play 3-6 hours a day.
Notoriety: 12
Why do I want to join?: Already a member of the guild, just need the discord link. The players apart of the guild are great to talk to, helpful and easy to get along with.

Activity (How often are you online): 3-4 playtimes per week
Current notoriety level: 10 im pretty sure
Why you want to join us: Just looking for some buds to play some TLOPO and hangout with. Hope to join discord sometime too. The well established guild stood out to me and I want to be part of it.

Activity (How often are you online): Daily (typically nights during the week, whenever I can get time slots though!!)
Current notoriety level: 15
Why you want to join us: Had amazing experiences with the guild I was part of in the old game and would really love to have a similar (or perhaps even better) experience in the new one! Plus, I remember seeing members of I M M O R T A L all the time in the old game and was always curious about the guild.

1. 17
  2. Online most days
  3. 10
  4. Was looking for an experienced crew, and saw ya'll on the forums. Also, is this the same people from the old guild named I M M O R T A L?

Ahoy everyone! IMMORTAL is a well established guild looking for more members! We currently have 300 members and would like to expand even more! We are very active and help any guild member in need. I'm the Guildmaster along with my second-in-command Phantom. Our leadership is made up of extremely experienced players. There are no level requirements, only that you get along well with others. A large chunk of us voice chat together in discord and have a blast. If anyone would like to join, apply below with the format:

Current notoriety level:
Why you want to join us:

Have an awesome day :)
Age 25
Active Online - Around 6PM - 11Pm
Notoriety Level - 20
Reason for Joining - Looking for adventure (Questing) & Farming Mobs and Pirates. :flag1:

The game is most enjoyable when you play with other friendly Pirates Savvy Davy McShot. Hope this is good enough explanation why I'd like to Join your crew of smelly pirates.

Last edited:
Level: 15
Activity: Typically around two timeslots a day, sometimes just one.
Reason: Guild sounds awesome, I've seen a bunch of you around, and the name/spacing makes me think I've seen it before on PotCO.

I wanna join!
3-6 hours (depends on how many PlayTimes i get)
Lv9
I just really wanna be in a guild.
IGN is Sheepian Jones

Activity: Whenever I can get a time slot, so I usually play 3-6 hours a day.
Notoriety: 12
Why do I want to join?: Already a member of the guild, just need the discord link. The players apart of the guild are great to talk to, helpful and easy to get along with.

Activity (How often are you online): 3-4 playtimes per week
Current notoriety level: 10 im pretty sure
Why you want to join us: Just looking for some buds to play some TLOPO and hangout with. Hope to join discord sometime too. The well established guild stood out to me and I want to be part of it.

Activity (How often are you online): Daily (typically nights during the week, whenever I can get time slots though!!)
Current notoriety level: 15
Why you want to join us: Had amazing experiences with the guild I was part of in the old game and would really love to have a similar (or perhaps even better) experience in the new one! Plus, I remember seeing members of I M M O R T A L all the time in the old game and was always curious about the guild.

1. 17
  2. Online most days
  3. 10
  4. Was looking for an experienced crew, and saw ya'll on the forums. Also, is this the same people from the old guild named I M M O R T A L?

Age 25
Active Online - Around 6PM - 11Pm
Notoriety Level - 20
Reason for Joining - Looking for adventure (Questing) & Farming Mobs and Pirates. :flag1:

The game is most enjoyable when you play with other friendly Pirates Savvy Davy McShot. Hope this is good enough explanation why I'd like to Join your crew of smelly pirates.

Sorry I've been super busy with work! All are accepted! :) Sending PMs now.

1. 16
  2. Online most days
  3. Level 18/19
  4. Your name looks sick and joining a large guild seems like a lot of fun

Activity (How often are you online): At least five times a week
Current notoriety level: 23
Why you want to join us: I know many people in the guild, and all are very friendly. I would love to be a part of the team. I tried starting my own guild, but it's not the same as already having a great support system behind you.

Activity (How often are you online): At least five times a week
Current notoriety level: 23
Why you want to join us: I know many people in the guild, and all are very friendly. I would love to be a part of the team. I tried starting my own guild, but it's not the same as already having a great support system behind you.

Accepted! Sending PM :)

ahoy there, age : old as dirt ,got a shirt to prove it, but a gentleman never asks a lady her age ;)
i have a beta key so on every day whenever i like or am needed
pirate currently 42 some maxed skills few left to do ship only half upgraded
why do i want to join, because solo gets old, and 2 former guilds died out after the long shutdown. looking for a active group to grow older in. been a officer, a vet, and a member of now dead guilds, and played potco back till it shut down...love the pirates life.

ahoy there, age : old as dirt ,got a shirt to prove it, but a gentleman never asks a lady her age ;)
i have a beta key so on every day whenever i like or am needed
pirate currently 42 some maxed skills few left to do ship only half upgraded
why do i want to join, because solo gets old, and 2 former guilds died out after the long shutdown. looking for a active group to grow older in. been a officer, a vet, and a member of now dead guilds, and played potco back till it shut down...love the pirates life.
Accepted! i will send you a pm!

Whenever I can (4-6 hours)
Haven't been Successful in finding an active and well nice guild, I M M O R T A L sounds amazing and you guys sound like what I've been looking for :)

Whenever I can (4-6 hours)
Haven't been Successful in finding an active and well nice guild, I M M O R T A L sounds amazing and you guys sound like what I've been looking for :)
Accepted! just gotta wait till the server comes up and ill add you to it.

Play time: 3 hours per day
Level: 13
Why I want to join: Making friends can sometimes be difficult on an online game (so much that I made a second account just to help level my pirate)...I like that you guys do a lot of voice chat - makes questing more fun and is a good way to bring people closer.

Back