Recruiting I N F E R N O

Ah the good old days, getting kicked out of el looters and joining inferno back then was the best thing i ever did. i remember getting the whole guild together and everyone taking their ships out at once and shooting staffs off the back and taking down ships on fishing boats with grenades, and throwing parties in the secret spot at ravens cove

For some reason, a level 8 inactive account is now Guildmaster (inactive in 2+ months). Not really sure what else can be done here unless that pirate belongs to someone directly related to the guild in the past. :(

For some reason, a level 8 inactive account is now Guildmaster (inactive in 2+ months). Not really sure what else can be done here unless that pirate belongs to someone directly related to the guild in the past. :(
It's the Guildmaster's alt account. Reviving the guild hasn't really been discussed in a long while though.

It's definitely tough. Is there still a discord server? I recall there being one but never joined.
Honestly, I think it was deleted. Eventually the leadership, myself included, all went our separate ways. I don't think the GM really hops on TLOPO much anymore either. INFERNO is nothing but a monument at this point.

Happens...life catches up to everyone at some point. I'm still active and play fairly often, would there be any scenario in which I might be able to negotiate taking leadership of the guild and attempting another reboot?

Happens...life catches up to everyone at some point. I'm still active and play fairly often, would there be any scenario in which I might be able to negotiate taking leadership of the guild and attempting another reboot?
I think you'd have to go to Maus directly for that. You could message him on the forums. Not sure if he'll see it though.

Back