Recruiting I N F E R N O

x64yzI7.png

I would like to join this guild. I am also a POTCO veteran myself, as seen in my description. Although I don't recall being in a guild during that time, I think it would be great to join a guild that played during the time I did as well. My current guild, Infernal Legends, has fallen into ruin due to a series of unfortunate events, which is another reason why I would like to join this guild. Also, many people who've left Infernal Legends are well-known players/good friends of mine whom I have good relations with, especially Jack Dreadskull. I am no officer in Infernal Legends, but I have been in the guild for months, and it appears that some of Infernal Legends has merged into this supposed "original guild" by the name of I N F E R N O. **I was also in the guild I N F E R N A L.** About myself, I am a rouge player who interacts with the guild but I tend to work alone. Sometimes, I will ask anyone of the guild if they wish to join me on my War Sloops or obtaining XP at places like Tormenta.

If someone from this guild were to invite me, could it be tomorrow, 3/5/18 at 6:00 PM PST or some scheduled time past 5:00 PM? I also tend to be busy throughout the week. IGN: Captain Wulf, LVL 38 (would be LVL 40 but due to the darn rollback). Thanks for reading.

I would like to join this guild. I am also a POTCO veteran myself, as seen in my description. Although I don't recall being in a guild during that time, I think it would be great to join a guild that played during the time I did as well. My current guild, Infernal Legends, has fallen into ruin due to a series of unfortunate events, which is another reason why I would like to join this guild. Also, many people who've left Infernal Legends are well-known players/good friends of mine whom I have good relations with, especially Jack Dreadskull. I am no officer in Infernal Legends, but I have been in the guild for months, and it appears that some of Infernal Legends has merged into this supposed "original guild" by the name of I N F E R N O. **I was also in the guild I N F E R N A L.** About myself, I am a rouge player who interacts with the guild but I tend to work alone. Sometimes, I will ask anyone of the guild if they wish to join me on my War Sloops or obtaining XP at places like Tormenta.

If someone from this guild were to invite me, could it be tomorrow, 3/5/18 at 6:00 PM PST or some scheduled time past 5:00 PM? I also tend to be busy throughout the week. IGN: Captain Wulf, LVL 38 (would be LVL 40 but due to the darn rollback). Thanks for reading.
You can use our invite code if you’d like but sure we will have someone to invite you.

Hey everyone! Welcome to the I N F E R N O recruitment page. I thought I'd never say the words.. INFERNO is back! and we are looking for courageous, helpful and respectful pirates. We are always going to be doing guild events that are listed below.

QRjM9gy.jpg

INFERNO Guildline POTCO 2010

Information on INFERNO:
From the very kindling of this game INFERNO was an ever looming behemoth. It only grew with time along a whole generation enthralled by the world Disney created. INFERNO was instantly recognizable for it's notable members, achievements, and the standards upheld to their fullest extent from morning till the dusk of dawn. To this day people remember the awe inspiring guild that was ever present throughout their play through. I as well as many others wish to see this guild riposte with the same fervor as the game itself. However as many members are aware not too long before the closing of our beloved game INFERNO fell into ruin. This was due to misinformation, misunderstandings, a lack of understanding of the rules of argumentation, lack of civility ,and a guild master who abandoned his guild. Now you dear reader are beseeched with the burning question will you join us once more?
So it is, Ash seekth embers.

Marckdekkid/Johnny Sharkweather

Guild Server:
Exuma
Home Island: Padres Del Fuego
Guild Colors: Dark Black and Bright Red
Discord: Unfortunately you must be in the guild and we must confirm you're in the guild. Message a Officer or GM for a invite through PM.

BACKUP Guilds:

• S P I T F I R E
(These are backup guilds due to INFERNO's Maximum capacity.)

EVENTS
:
  • Looting
  • Svs
  • Pvp
  • Guildlines
  • Boss looting/raiding
  • Meetups
  • Material looting
  • Cannon Defense
  • And more..
GUILD RULES:
  • (No Drama!) We're of the firm belief that this should be a guild free of unnecessary drama. No one needs it and we've had enough inner turmoil within this community.
  • (No Guild hopping) This is this most annoying thing any guild could come across we ask that you don't do it.
  • (No spamming) This is not a very big deal but it can get very annoying.
  • (No guild promoting) Do not use INFERNO to promote your guild we ask that you do it here on the forum or somewhere else like everyone else.
  • (Obey Officers and Guildmaster's) - If something you're told to do doesn't make sense message a Guildmaster for assistance.
  • (Ask before teleporting)
  • (No asking for officer) - Officer will be given when earned.
INVITE CODE: PANU3184

Guildmaster: Maus - @Maus
Co-Guildmaster: Ned - @Pirate Ned
Officers
Johnny Firehawk - @Johnny Firehawk
O'Legend - @Kevin0605
Roger Deckskull - @Roger Deckskull
Johnny Seasteel - @Johnny Seasteel
Solomon O'Rage - @Solomon O'Rage
Jack Dreadskull - @Jack_Dreadskull
Lilith - @Abaddon.tlopo
Avia - ?
Moordrydd - ?

We cannot wait to see what INFERNO grows into on TLOPO we can only grow it into something with the community's help.
Hey there! I am POTCO vet myself and I believe I was actually in inferno on POTCO for a little bit! I am currently in The Guardians right now but it isnt as active as Id like it to be. I was wondering if i would be able to join! Im a new player to TLOPO actually only found out about this a week ago lol...

Hey there! I am POTCO vet myself and I believe I was actually in inferno on POTCO for a little bit! I am currently in The Guardians right now but it isnt as active as Id like it to be. I was wondering if i would be able to join! Im a new player to TLOPO actually only found out about this a week ago lol...
Yes you are able to join we have a invite code you can use on the post.

Back