I Need Some Help Here With Something

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
I need some help here with something you guys. I am going down to Florida in April, and I'm going to Universal's Harry Potter theme park. But I'm only down there for 3 to 4 days, and I can't decide If I should do one day at Harry Potter or one day at Disney. or two days at Harry Potter and one day at Disney. ( I've never been to Orlando,Florida before ) so yeah. :) :/ :fight:I've heard that Universal has horrible reviews. But look, I'm honestly a major HP (Harry Potter) fan, always wanted to go to Hogwarts e.t.c. But at the same time, I want to go to Disney World, see the POTC ride and Epcot. But I can't decide. So what do you guys think? Have you been to Universal or Disney World, or both? What are you reviews about these places/ theme parks? :)

I think you kind of answered your own question James. Do one day with Harry, and then do another at the Magic Kingdom, and then another at Epcot. Disney world is awesome. I have never been to Universal, so I really can't say much about it. But, I have heard that the world of Harry Potter is fantastic. Not sure if this helps...
Hope you have a blast down there!!!:piratemickey:

I need some help here with something you guys. I am going down to Florida in April, and I'm going to Universal's Harry Potter theme park. But I'm only down there for 3 to 4 days, and I can't decide If I should do one day at Harry Potter or one day at Disney. or two days at Harry Potter and one day at Disney. ( I've never been to Orlando,Florida before ) so yeah. :) :/ :fight:I've heard that Universal has horrible reviews. But look, I'm honestly a major HP (Harry Potter) fan, always wanted to go to Hogwarts e.t.c. But at the same time, I want to go to Disney World, see the POTC ride and Epcot. But I can't decide. So what do you guys think? Have you been to Universal or Disney World, or both? What are you reviews about these places/ theme parks? :)

ive been to disney the harry potter park at universal interested me and i have a choice to go to universal or disney over the summer but i chose disney simply because i just like disneyworld and just so you know the magic kingdom is going through renovations but i dont know what rides are closed

on a second note YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ON PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN THAT IS CRAZY it was one of my favorite rides but i only remember it from before they introduced all the movie characters into the ride
EDIT (Mar 16, 2011 at 7:03 PM):
I think you kind of answered your own question James. Do one day with Harry, and then do another at the Magic Kingdom, and then another at Epcot. Disney world is awesome. I have never been to Universal, so I really can't say much about it. But, I have heard that the world of Harry Potter is fantastic. Not sure if this helps...
Hope you have a blast down there!!!:piratemickey:

i heard magic kindom is under renovations as long as i can still go to fantasmic though

I think you should go to both. The Harry Potter theme park seems really cool. And Disney is a must! I've been to Disney many times and I've always had a great time! :D

I would go with both but just to tell you Disney land has more stuff than Harry Potter World and Epcot is the beast I love it. also universal studos has some aswome show you would love it.

Spend one day at each!ive been to Universal at California and i loved it have a year round pass.IM not much of a Harry Potter fan....so

The thing is... I'm not a big roller coaster fan :/ I mean it may sound funny or whatever, but eh they spin around and people and sick and it's just :p yeah anyways. Thanx for the tips so far everybody. :) Btw, what's the potc ride like? P.S. Disney World not Disney Land. Disney Land is in California, which I'm not going to. I'm heading to Florida. Just so people don't get disney world and disney land mixed up. :fight: Also, it seems to me that well since i'm well the age I am and I'm going with my family down to disney world it seems like the park is for kids unless im work which I probably am.

I went to Disney Land once and there is a pirates of the caribbean boat ride. It is nice and smooth and very enjoyable. I don't like roller coasters either.:oops:

i used to live in florida and i would suggest spending the whole time at universal cause disney is really only for little kids except for the potc ride but we didnt go to epcot

Two Days at Universal, One or really half a day at The Magic Kingdom. Day 1 was at the resort we stayed at, Day 2 was at Universal Islands of Adventure and Harry Potter, Day 3 was Universal Studios and Harry Potter and Day 4 was the day we were leaving late in the day so we went to the Magic Kingdom. :) :fight:

Two Days at Universal, One or really half a day at The Magic Kingdom. Day 1 was at the resort we stayed at, Day 2 was at Universal Islands of Adventure and Harry Potter, Day 3 was Universal Studios and Harry Potter and Day 4 was the day we were leaving late in the day so we went to the Magic Kingdom. :) :fight:
awesome! hope you had fun

Disneyland honestly is boring for me it was ok but when you get older it just bores you. I wish we went to six flags for grad night instead

Back