I Need Something To Do When I Am Afk. What Do You Think?

Well, "special" walk can fix that. Takes some practice though.

lolol, so many pictures are running thru my mind right now, lol, let see, someone walking behind me, a little wiggle this way, little wiggle that way, bend this, little bend that way, they, say, Bella, what are you doing? unmmmm fixing my wedgie, :oops: :facepalm: :woot:finally, that took some practice You come up with some good girly advice, ty little fairy!
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 12:48 AM):
Glare works for me.. and you stop that dang scratching!

talk about scratching Raven, now this, is really when it is getting bad, you ever had one of those straw dolls, you even use your doll to scratch your behind. Now that is ridiculous. That has go to go!:mad:
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 12:53 AM):
haha player do u primp?

wtg Amelia, very observant, you are the only one picked up on that, hehe. She is paying attention:woot:

Greetings / Goodbyes

/bow - "You bow politely."
/bye - "You wave goodbye."
/goodbye - "You wave goodbye."
/greet - *wave hand* "You greet everyone around you."
/hail - "You hail everyone around you."
/hello - "You say hello!"
/salute - "You salute."
/wave - *wave hand* "You wave."

Yes / No

/agree - "You agree."
/no - *shake arms and head* "You say, NO."
/nod - *head up and down* "You nod."
/shrug - "You shrug."
/yes - *hands open and nod* "You say, Yes!"

Apologies

/jk - "You let everyone know you're just kidding!"
/kidding - "You let everyone know you're just kidding!"
/sorry - "You apologize. Sorry!"
/sry - "You apologize. Sorry!"

Happy / Amused

/amazed - "You are amazed!"
/bounce - "You bounce up and down."
/cackle - "You cackle!"
/chuckle - "You chuckle softly."
/giggle - "You giggle."
/grin - *dumb grin* "You grin."
/happy - "You are happy!"
/laugh - *big laughing motion* "You laugh!"
/lol - *big laughing motion* "You laugh!"
/rofl - "You roll on the floor laughing."
/smile - *dumb grin* "You smile."

Sadness / Tired

/bored - "You look bored."
/cry - "You cry."
/frown - "You frown."
/sad - *pouting motion* "You look sad."
/sigh - "You sigh softly."
/sleep - *head down* "You look sleepy."
/tired - *head down* - "You look tired."
/yawn - *giant yawn* "You yawn."

Anger / Annoyance

/angry - *intimidating motion* "You look angry."
/blink - "You blink."
/glare - "You glare angrily."
/growl - "You growl angrily."
/hiss - "You hiss menacingly."
/impatient - "You tap your foot impatiently."
/roar - "You roar loudly!"
/tap - "You tap your foot impatiently."

Fear

/cower - *backs away, hands out* "You cower in fear."
/fear - *backs away, hands out* "You cower in fear."
/flee - "You flee in terror!"
/gasp - "You gasp!"
/scared - *backs away, hands out* "You are scared!"

Curious / Confused

/confused - "You look confused."
/curious - "You look curious."
/search - "You look around, searching for something."

Cheering / Celebrations

/celebrate - *jump up and down, and cheer* "You celebrate!"
/cheer - *jump up and down, and cheer* "You cheer!"
/clap - *applause* (WITH SOUND!) "You clap!"
/dance - *dances a jig* "You dance."
/jig - *dances jig* "You dance a jig."

Boasting

/9000 - "You are far too mighty for these weaklings!"
/flex - *posing and flexing* "You flex mightily."
/primp - *look at nails, primping* "You check your nails."
/wink - *silly winking motion* "You wink."

Group-Based

/congrats - "You congratulate everyone."
/congratulate - "You congratulate everyone."
/grats - "You congratulate everyone."
/help - "You call out for help!"
/ready - "You are ready!"
/wait - "You ask everyone to wait."

Food / Drink

/drink - "You pour a drink."
/eat - "You munch on some food."
/hungry - "You look hungry."
/thirsty - "You look thirsty."
/vittles - "You ask around for something to eat."

Random

/arrr - "Arrrrrrr!"
/bark - "You bark like a wild dog!"
/coin - *flip coin* "You flip a coin."
/crazy - "You're going crazy!"
/kneel - "you kneel down." (animation added added oct 22?, emote removed oct 24?)
/meow - "You meow like a cat."
/moo - "You moo. Moooooooo!"
/sweep - "You sweep the ground clean."

Official
/event - Displays information on events in progress.
/x2 - Displays any current double reputation rewards.
/time - Displays server time.

Special Events
/zombie - *dances thriller/zombie dance* "You're dancing like a zombie!" (added Oct 22, 2008 - removed Dec 24, 2008) (Halloween/Curse events)
/noise - *dances a

round spinning a noise maker* "Youmake some noise!" (added Dec 24, 2008 - ) (Holiday/New Years)

lolol, so many pictures are running thru my mind right now, lol, let see, someone walking behind me, a little wiggle this way, little wiggle that way, bend this, little bend that way, they, say, Bella, what are you doing? unmmmm fixing my wedgie, :oops: :facepalm: :woot:finally, that took some practice You come up with some good girly advice, ty little fairy!

Try practicing by sitting on your chair and wiggling when no one is looking. I work in an office so it kind of gives me that benefit. Oh yeah if you pretend to drop something you can bend over to fix the problem. Or if you get tired of that you can just buy hip hugging underwear which is my favorite solution. :D
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 1:50 AM):
P.S. Really glad I can impart some wisdom even if its on the subject of underwear stuck in places!

Try practicing by sitting on your chair and wiggling when no one is looking. I work in an office so it kind of gives me that benefit. Oh yeah if you pretend to drop something you can bend over to fix the problem. Or if you get tired of that you can just buy hip hugging underwear which is my favorite solution. :D
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 1:50 AM):
P.S. Really glad I can impart some wisdom even if its on the subject of underwear stuck in places!
(so what you are saying, is (no thongs) :D

It depends.

this is getting interesting, now i am going to get a much needed wardrobe do's and don't, you should write for one of those lady magazines, this is good info to know. Have always been one of those throw your wellies on grab your jacket over you nightie, i am lazy, and take the dogs, out, and hope no one see ya, lol.....who has time for makeup, let alone brush your hair, ....
2003,thegoodolddays.jpg

this is getting interesting, now i am going to get a much needed wardrobe do's and don't, you should write for one of those lady magazines, this is good info to know. Have always been one of those throw your wellies on grab your jacket over you nightie, i am lazy, and take the dogs, out, and hope no one see ya, lol.....who has time for makeup, let alone brush your hair, ....View attachment 1565

WEDGIES! WEDGIES! STICK TO THE WEDGIES!

Oi! Conversation taking a turn for the more risqué!

Greetings / Goodbyes
/bow - "You bow politely."
/bye - "You wave goodbye."

/hungry - "You look hungry."
/thirsty - "You look thirsty."
/noise - *dances a

round spinning a noise maker* "Youmake some noise!" (added Dec 24, 2008 - ) (Holiday/New Years)

How did you know all of these ... hacked the codes? Jk ... jk ... I'm gonna try them one by one even if they take me hours. Thanks! :cool:

Wow, Chris, thanks for the list of all the emotes! I didn't know a lot of those. I think if I can't coin flip, I'll have to go with tap foot impatiently or glare angrily, when I'm AFK. :arrrrr:

lol Nell and Bella u guys crack me up
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 3:20 AM):

i am thinking of making her my personal stylist, she comes up with some great ideas! who would think of the wiggle while you sitting at your desk at work, i mean these are some good, do's and don'ts! Serious!....:confused: as you can see i am in a little need of sprucing up, my idea of dressing up, is throwing on a pair of coveralls, jeez...(bella does admit to having a few long white silk dresses in the back of her closet, but she HATES dressing up) I would rather climb a mountain!:piratemickey:

How did you know all of these ... hacked the codes? Jk ... jk ... I'm gonna try them one by one even if they take me hours. Thanks! :cool:
its not hard and thyat list is from the other froums i would have typed themout but i didnt wanna spend that much time lol most of them are common sense emotes lol
EDIT (Dec 18, 2010 10:07 PM):
and if i wanted to i could just look in the phase files in the emote list

Back